• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RED Analogue Protection System

RichMc

Can't backup Red Clone reports does not support Analogue Protection System, etc. Am using Any dvd HD 6.7.9.9. any ideas?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.9.9_Info_I_RED.zip
    584.8 KB · Views: 8
Update to v6.7.9.10 beta and then open the settings and click on the Default button to reset the default settings. Somehow your settings may have been altered.

Update to v6.7.9.10 beta and then open the settings and click on the Default button to reset the default settings. Somehow your settings may have been altered.

That seems to have done the trick, but what setting would have caused it?

Maybe Analogue Protection Scheme had become unchecked under Video DVD>Settings>Feature Removal.

Maybe Analogue Protection Scheme had become unchecked under Video DVD>Settings>Feature Removal.

That was the first thing I checked, I just asumed it was an updated protection as the disc has only just been released, still must be one of those AnyDVD things!

Back