• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Red 2.....

Hi, I was trying to copy Red 2 blu ray movie to my hard disc and any dvd locks and finally gives up indicating it can't copy it and requests to try again. I have latest version of any dvd HD installed which is 7.6.3.0. The log file is attached for your reference. Please advise what could be causing the problem. Thanks.

To give your more details:
1. The movie is divided into multiple file format. Some files can be copied and a few couldn't be copied.
2. The copying breaks down with these files some where in the middle and most of the times it is at the same point.
3. But if I switch off Any dvd and copy the file to hard disc, it can be copied in encrypted format without any problem. But it can't be played back.

Please let me know if you need more details. Thanks.

Warm Regards,
Avinash K N

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.3.0_Info_G_RED_2.ziplog
    561.6 KB · Views: 4
Sorry but you got a defective disc, return it. Any time you get read errors on a blu-ray is ALWAYS either a defective disc or drive. That movie is so old there's not even a remote chance of it being a new protection.

Return it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I have two drives and I see common problem on both. Probably the disc is defective as you mentioned. Thanks.

Warm Regards,
Avinash K N

Ditto. I backed up this title some months ago without any issues. Granted not the same version of AnyDVD HD, but that shouldn't matter. Sound's like your problem might be occurring at the layer changeover point. As CH3VRON stated.

Back