• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Red 2

PuNiSh3R

AnyDVD rips the disc fine but the results end in a 12.4GB folder.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 7.3.7.0, BDPHash.bin 13-08-02)
TSSTCORP CDRWDVD TSL462D DE10 DE
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 3739104 sectors (7302 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: RED_2
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Patched DVD volume label!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 21 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.7.0_Info_D_RED_2.ziplog
    934.2 KB · Views: 75
RED 2 probably has the multiple copies of the VTS ie the structure protection
first to make sure just open the video vts foldler through mycomputer and check to see how many of the same vts copies there are
then right click the anydvd icon and choose "rip movie to hdd"
that will find the correct VTS and blank the rest of the bogus title sets from the structure protection:rock::rock:

Sucessful burning movie only.

Had issues with burning entire DVD with menus but was successful with movie only. Playback looked good until I noticed chapters were rearranged and was totally out of sequence. Will upload logfile when I can.

what type of burner are you using one that can read blue rays or just plain dvd burner.
on my blue ray reader its showing 4 big movie files but on my plain dvd its showing 2 dvd files.
i have backed up a copy just need to finish viewing to make sure it correct im half way through watching and no problems yet.

Able to rip using Anydvd 7371. Removed first two titles on disc, and made full copy afterwards. Playing back to be certain backup is in sync.

Able to rip using Anydvd 7371. Removed first two titles on disc, and made full copy afterwards. Playing back to be certain backup is in sync.

After playback of backed up copy, no problems, used anydvd 7371, and Clone dvd.

After playback of backed up copy, no problems, used anydvd 7371, and Clone dvd.

anydvd 7.3.7.1 does not fix the full copy it will decrypt and give you 2 titles in my case title 43 and 49 with 43 being the proper movie no menues the only way i know this is i watched the original disc chapter by chapter and compared the 2 titles so hopefully you guys will find a fix sooner than later
thanks

Then you need to post a logfile from your original disc

There are 4 titles to this disc. If you take out the first two, you can get movie and menus with no problems viewing.

Red 2 7.3.7.2 no work

Tried 7372 same several titles does not work . Ripped to hard drive . Hope for update

Is the new version 7.3.7.2 works with that movie? I'm trying it out

Not good... Still 12.7G

that's normal for a disc with structural protection. Use the anydvd ripper or cloneDVD2.

This is a dumb question I am sure but bear with me...I am using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 how do I "unclick" a title??

Anydvd ripper, is that anydvd period. Cause I tried everything, nothing works.:mad:

rightclick the anydvd tray icon > rip video dvd to hard disk.

gratz you found the anydvd ripper

@darth: on the second clonedvd screen. untick the box next to the video title :) (can be done manually or by hitting spacebar)

@darth: on the second clonedvd screen. untick the box next to the video title :) (can be done manually or by hitting spacebar)

That's what I'm always doing ,, right click and then rip it to hard drive. not working

Thanks but how do I know which ones to untick?? There are four that are 0.00 are those the ones ???

I don't know. My replies were for allyiance

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Back