• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Recovering License keys?

sonic

I have a lifetime licence for anydvd (7695) & clone dvd & have had to reformat my PC, losing almost everything....is there anyway to recover my key codes? i did this many yrs ago but have forgotton how to fix.

thanks for any help.

See if you still have the original purchase email. The keys should be there as attachment. Otherwise no, redfox doesn't have the old customer database. As such the automatic key retrieval system doesn't work for slysoft issued keys.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

so on an old pc i had 2 set up applications.... one for anydvd & one for cloneDVD...the second one installed fine but Anydvd said to install valid license key...i have a key but how do i install it? only 2 options.... Order... or Exit

;-(

The same way you did back then (and in stated in the purchase email)

1. Install software
2. Double click license key FILES
3. Done. Profit!

Note: slysoft issued keys do NOT work with redfox issued anydvd versions (v8.0.0.0 and up)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back