• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Recorded material in WMC

Fobia46

I'm confused
I have Windows Media Center and Vista
If I record a movie it saves in DVD-MS format.
Could I use Virtual Clonedrive then Anydvd to remove "restricted material" then cloneDVD to record to disk or is there a better way?

I'm confused
I have Windows Media Center and Vista
If I record a movie it saves in DVD-MS format.
Could I use Virtual Clonedrive then Anydvd to remove "restricted material" then cloneDVD to record to disk or is there a better way?

If you just want the main movie - Use Clone to create a DVD-RW/+RW. Then record that into DVD-MD-Format. It takes a bit longer; however, I think that it will work (I don't have Vista - so it's a guess on my part).

With Vista and a TV tuner I can use my Computer like Tivo. Record broadcast and cable tv and movies to hard drive. It records in DVD-ms format. If I wanted to copy that recorded movie to disk I get "restricted content" error (copyrighted). TV shows work fine but is there a way around "restricted" by using anydvd and/or vituraldrive.

Back