• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Recommended settings for PDVD 13 and DTS-MA support?

sclaws

I apologize if this is a dumb or repeated question, but I'm hoping for recommendations to properly setup Reclock for using with PowerDVD 13 and DTS-HD. I've gathered that WASAPI mode should be used, but are there any other specific settings that I should consider? If it helps my system is running Win7 x64, 4GB and a NVidia GTX 460 into a Marantz NR1403 receiver via HDMI. All blu rays (2D and 3D) are protected .iso's mounted with VCD.

I initially stopped using Reclock with PowerDVD 13, but since upgrading my receiver and getting a 3D television I'm having some sync issues every 7-8 minutes or so...would really like to try to smooth this out as best I can. Thnx for any help!

Nmind...got things sorted out.

Back