• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Recommended blank dvd

lfp2

I was looking at the post of recommended DVD's but all of sudden the screen switched to log in to my google account so as I cant find it again I will ask the question and I need an answer fast,. fast fast! My son will be passing by Fry's soon and I want him to look and see if they have any you know are better than the Ritekf1, or Sony manufactured brands. TDK, Maxel, and a host of other brands are made by the Ritekf1 process. Fry's may not sell any of the recommended brands but they have a lot of brands and I might luck out So I will log out and wait for someone to tell me.

Doyal

I was looking at the post of recommended DVD's but all of sudden the screen switched to log in to my google account so as I cant find it again I will ask the question and I need an answer fast,. fast fast! My son will be passing by Fry's soon and I want him to look and see if they have any you know are better than the Ritekf1, or Sony manufactured brands. TDK, Maxel, and a host of other brands are made by the Ritekf1 process. Fry's may not sell any of the recommended brands but they have a lot of brands and I might luck out So I will log out and wait for someone to tell me.

Doyal

Recommended Blank Media: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=549.

Last edited:
OK I found the place for the info thanks sticky

Thanks for the info.

Back