• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Recommendations for movie editor

Mobile

Hi everyone,

I'm just starting to get into creating a video on demand system for my home which is also a good way of backing up my DVD collection.

Is there a movie editor out there that can join up movies (ie; lord of the rings which resides on two DVDs) into a single movie? But I also need the editor to be able to split a movie (along with keeping the appropriate chapters); this is for Bablyon 5 series that has merged 4 episodes into one movie line per DVD. A bit of a pain if you just want to watch a specific season/episode.

Hopefully any recommendations aren't going to recommend studio class software that costs an arm and leg.

Thanks

Back