• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Recoding, or burning issue?

Humphammer

I purchased the lifetime CloneBD and have tried two movies. On each I have used Verbatim blanks ripped to iso with ANYDVDHD then used CloneBD to make a feature movie only to 25GB disc. Everything seems to go fine but the end resulting disc has jittery video and out of sync audio. The iso plays fine on powerdvd and I used the same iso to create two perfect discs with BDrebuilder and IMGburn. The two movies were Frozen and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. I see a lot of people on here say to use IMGburn instead of CloneBD for burning....but doesn't that defeat the purpose of having CloneBD? Am I perhaps doing something wrong?

I purchased the lifetime CloneBD and have tried two movies. On each I have used Verbatim blanks ripped to iso with ANYDVDHD then used CloneBD to make a feature movie only to 25GB disc. Everything seems to go fine but the end resulting disc has jittery video and out of sync audio. The iso plays fine on powerdvd and I used the same iso to create two perfect discs with BDrebuilder and IMGburn. The two movies were Frozen and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. I see a lot of people on here say to use IMGburn instead of CloneBD for burning....but doesn't that defeat the purpose of having CloneBD? Am I perhaps doing something wrong?

Log files of each?? And log file must come from original not backup...

Log files of each?? And log file must come from original not backup...

Sorry, but I deleted Frozen when I made the BDrebuilder copy. I do have the Apes iso, but I do not know how to post log files. If you point me in the right direction I will be happy to comply.....or if you don't have time I will see if I can find a post on this from the forum when I have time to search. Thanks for your reply.

Back