• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock w/iTunes on Win 8?

Aquitaine

Hi,

I am trying to get Windows 8 bitstreaming to work with my AVR via my GPU's HDMI out. Right now when I set Windows to 5.1 speakers it just sends a 5.1 ch PCM signal with 3 of those channels null on stereo sources (works fine for actual 5.1 sources). iTunes music and some video seem like they should be able to do bistreaming (particularly with iTunes set to WASAPI) but it ain't happening.

I found ReClock when looking for something to interrupt iTunes' handling of music playback, but I can't seem to even get it to load on Windows 8 x64 - I can run the config and tell it explicitly that I want it to load with iTunes but nothing comes up in the system tray. If I tell it to 'load and ask' it won't ask permission.

Am I just looking in the wrong place for my problem or am I missing a necessary step to get ReClock working on my system?

Back