• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock, TMT3, 7 64

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
I've asked this question on the ArcSoft forum and didn't get any responses so I'll ask here. I've already talk to James about this and he does not own TMT3 so he is unable to assist me with this issue. I'm trying to get the above combination to play nice with each other. I can get it to work with .ts files, but, if I try BD playback, ReClock does not activate in that environment. Note that I am not adding 7MC into the mix here. Simply straight up running TMT3 off the desktop on 7 64 RC1. Has anyone gotten this to work? What settings did you use to do so? I know this won't work with my Xonar and bitstreaming but I can't even get it to work on my laptop with a realtek HD audio device. Like I said, it works for .ts files but not for disc playback. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Just tested on a Win7 RC1 - 64Bit desktop machine with TMT3, Reclock (default settings), AnyDVD HD, VCD on a mounted ISO - Worked first time out of the box perfectly.

What do you need me to check?

Thanks
Nathan

It's a BD image? What audio hardware do you have and how is it configured in the windows sound control panel?

The Win7 64-Bit RC1 PC is not my HTPC (it's a "normal" pc) so is not really used for playback:
- Yes: it is a image (does not have a drive)
- Audio HW: Embeded Realtek® ALC1200 (ASUS P6T M/B http://asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=QtpKQuERkuYw6trc)
- Audio Driver: Std MS High Def Audio Device win7rc driver (6.1.7100.0)
- Audio Config: Default Settings (2ch Audio)

And this somehow works for you. :confused: There's at least 2 of us having the same problem. I have 7 64 bit RC1 with a realtek HD audio device and ReClock only opens when I play a file. If I play a disc or an image, both BD and DVD, ReClock never activates. I've tried default settings, I've tried non-default settings. I simply can NOT get it to work.

If I open the m2ts directly off the disc, ReClock shows up. But if I try to navigate it as a disc, ReClock fails to load. What's up with that?! Have you tried it on an oriinal disc?

Seriously I did nothing. I saw your original post and thought as I've a Win 7 64-Bit RC1 pc (that I'd previously installed TMT3 / VCD / ANYDVD HD to test the HD-DVD Audio issue on) I'd add Reclock and see what happens. It just worked - no stuffing around, right out of the box!

I don't have a Blu-ray drive in that box so am limited with images but that should make no difference. Let me know what you want me to test / try etc!

Don't you just hate computers.

Nathan

Crap. :) That's all I have to say to this. I don't get why it works with files and not through the navigation. What the hell am I doing wrong? :(

If it helps, this PC has:
- VCD 5.4.3.1
- AnyDVD HD 6.5.5.4
- Reclock 1.8.4.4

I take it Reclock has uDigital Theatre as "Load Always"

Yea. I've discovered the problem. It's something that is common to my system and the other person who's having the issue. I have it working now. No, I don't want to discuss it. :) Needless to say this isn't an issue you're likely to run into as you have it working already.

Back