• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reclock thinks 60hz is 30hz on my projector now!?!??!

Loganm187

I have been using the newest Re-clock beta for months now with no issue's with mpc-hc, mad vr, and reclock with my pc for my home cinema set up.

Now all of a sudden reclock will not detect my projector as 60hz only 30hz! I have madvr set up to automatically change resolution/refresh rate and have 1080p24 and 1080p60 listed. Mad Vr is successfully changing these, but reclock only see's 30HZ. Now on my two computer monitors I have set up alongside the projector reclock detects 60 as 60...

This has never happened before.

What could be causing this? It is really messing up MADvr's timings as it is trying to correct to a 30hz refresh rate, but it's on a 60hz refresh rate! . I have cleared the video timing and clock database and everything I could think of.

I even put in a clone of my back up drive made a month ago.

Could this be the projector itself!!??? That actually makes more sense to me.

I can confirm that the projector is actually 1080p 60hz when it switches though. Mad vr just thinks it is 30hz!

HELP! Any other info I can give if needed.

Back