• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reclock reports Monitor frequency wrongly back

multiblitz

I am using a Nvidia 8600 Gt and tried as well a 9600GT under Vista. I tried all drivers from the 175 to 180. No matter what: I can define custom timing with the Nvidia-drivers to 48hz, but re-clock sees these as 60hz and does than strange stuff / adds judder (TMT) instead of bringing it to a perfect smooth picture.

As well, very subjective: I have the impression that sound quality is less dynamic / less clear when re-clock is doing its stuff.

Don't get me wrong: I love this program and I appreciate extremely if you can bring this program to a point that it work flawless in Vista as it did in XP. It is the missing pece for any serious home-cinema-fan. Therefore I do not want to do here any critismn, I want to help to make it work flawless.

Thanks for the effort...

I am using a Nvidia 8600 Gt and tried as well a 9600GT under Vista. I tried all drivers from the 175 to 180. No matter what: I can define custom timing with the Nvidia-drivers to 48hz, but re-clock sees these as 60hz and does than strange stuff / adds judder (TMT) instead of bringing it to a perfect smooth picture.

As well, very subjective: I have the impression that sound quality is less dynamic / less clear when re-clock is doing its stuff.

Don't get me wrong: I love this program and I appreciate extremely if you can bring this program to a point that it work flawless in Vista as it did in XP. It is the missing pece for any serious home-cinema-fan. Therefore I do not want to do here any critismn, I want to help to make it work flawless.

Thanks for the effort...
Did you clear ReClock's timing database after the update of the driver? If not ... now is the time. ;)

Back