• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reclock not working after upgrade to windows 10

robl45

Hello,

I upgraded to Windows 10 this week and now reclock does not work with MPC-HC. I found it was not loading last night like it always does so I force loaded it under filters in MPC-HC and I get no sound no matter what I do. It was working for years. I tried it with pots player too and I get nothing although I'm not sure I"m doing it right with pots player. Reclock used to always ask to be loaded with things, now it asks to be loaded with nothing. I even upgraded to the latest version thinking maybe that would help. Could anyone help me please?

I found loads of things needed to be uninstalled and re-installed after upgrading to Windows 10. Other things just never worked right in Windows 10. So I went back to Windows 7. Do not rely on the built in function to go back though. It leaves things broken too. e.g. after going back to Windows 7 the way Microsoft suggests you do it you have to click through dozens and dozens of error messages to get in to Task Scheduler!

I had to check the setting in lav to use legacy channel layout or Something like that. Now it works. Never needed that before.

Back