• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock causes not-playing certain movies

H.Mulot

After 3 hours of trying I found out, that ReClock 1.8.7.7 is the reason, why TMT5 can't play the German edition of "24" season 8 Blu-ray.
I tried everything that came to my mind, but always after the blu-ray-update screen, the player froze.
With PDVD I was completely unable to play the discs (same as with Bad Teacher).
So I had to watch the series without ReClock but with minor jerking every few minutes.

A bigger problem is to play PAL HD-recordings I packed into selfcreated blu-ray-ISOs. I choose "2x24" in ReClock. But it's completely impossible to watch it with 1.8.7.7, because every 5 seconds major juddering occurs. But with version 1.8.4.8. everything is fine.
Can't understand it

Back