• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reclock and TMT6

Dekyon

I just purchase and install new TMT6. As I expected Reclock doesn't load with it. James, any chance to have a little fix?

In the meanwhile I get reclock to work with TMT6 manually patching the file "ASAudioRenderer.dll". In my systems seems to works well.

I just purchase and install new TMT6. As I expected Reclock doesn't load with it. James, any chance to have a little fix?

Yes, next version will support TMT6.

Ciao Fabrizio, you need an installation of TMT5.

After installing Reclock go to:
C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\Codec
locate the file "ASAudioRenderer.dll" and copy it.

Now go to:
C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 6\Codec
locate the file "ASAudioRenderer.dll" and rename it as "ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll", then paste the "ASAudioRenderer.dll" file copied from TMT5.

That's all.

If it's not too much bother, could you zip it and attach it here? Reinstalling TMT5 is bit of a bother..

Attachments

• ASAudioRenderer.zip
    314.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Here you go, I took file from Arcsoft TMT 5.3.1 172

I have also included virus total report for this file, in case you want to check before download.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...2a00906e5d5ccea025a29946/analysis/1363832818/
I believe he needs ReClock's version of the file, not the original from ArcSoft.

You can find it in ReClock's installation directory, named "ReClockRedirect.dll".
The TMT original file must be renamed to "ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll", and the "ReClockRedirect.dll" must be copied to this location and named "ASAudioRenderer.dll".

I believe he needs ReClock's version of the file, not the original from ArcSoft.

You can find it in ReClock's installation directory, named "ReClockRedirect.dll".
The TMT original file must be renamed to "ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll", and the "ReClockRedirect.dll" must be copied to this location and named "ASAudioRenderer.dll".

James, I think op is after the file which is part of TMT. Op wrote "If it's not too much bother, could you zip it and attach it here? Reinstalling TMT5 is bit of a bother.."
This leads me to believe op need file from tmt, instead of reclock.

Also if you read post 5 by Dekyon in this thread it will give you better idea as well.

Last edited:
James, I think op is after the file which is part of TMT. Op wrote "If it's not too much bother, could you zip it and attach it here? Reinstalling TMT5 is bit of a bother.."
This leads me to believe op need file from tmt, instead of reclock.

Also if you read post 5 by Dekyon in this thread it will give you better idea as well.

After installing ReClock, TMT5's "ASAudioRenderer.dll" *is* ReClock's "ReClockRedirect.dll".

The question was "how to get ReClock to work with TMT6".

Ohh, but wouldn't op still need to have ASAudioRenderer.dll file even though we put reclock file there. I only put this file since Barleyman was hesitant to install TMT 5.

Ohh, but wouldn't op still need to have ASAudioRenderer.dll file even though we put reclock file there. I only put this file since Barleyman was hesitant to install TMT 5.

TMT6 has its own ASAudioRenderer.dll.

Back