• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reclock and MediaPortal dynamic refresh

waz2012

Hi everyone,

when I keep dynamic refresh rate changer enabled in MediaPortal my TV changes to 24p mode as it should although the audio will not remain in sync, but when I disable dynamic refresh rate the TV remains in 1080p/50 mode, audio in sync and the framerate is a constant 25hz.

Is reclock only supposed to work with the dynamic refresh rate disabled?
I just want to play any 24p content with audio in sync and I though reclock would do this, or am I wrong? My TV supports the 24p mode as running blu rays through my PS3 flawlessly for years audio in sync with no issues.

I previously was using MediaPortal on its own with my ATI 6450 which afaik does 24p quite well. There were only a few initial dropped frames when the studio logo was shown at the beginning of a film but audio was still out of sync. As a result this is why I'm giving Reclock a go.

Back