ReClock 1.9.0.6 beta

Discussion in 'ReClock' started by James, May 11, 2017.

1. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupReClock1906.exe

1.9.0.6 beta - 10/05/2017
    * New: Added support for PowerDVD 17
    * Change: Updated MediaInfo.dll to 0.7.95.0

1.9.0.5 beta - 08/05/2017
    * New: Added debug DWORD registry value "NoMediaInfo". If set to 1, the old DirectShow estimator will be used.

1.9.0.4 beta - 08/05/2017
    * Change: MediaInfo estimator improved

ATTENTION: This is beta software!
    As there are many changes to many parts of ReClock, things might not work right away as expected.

2. James D

James D New Member

Hello. I recently started using your software aside from one failed attempt in the past and wanted to thank you and reveal my thoughts about it:
    1. As some players have option "Stay on top" enabled and Reclock window when launched stays hidden behind player, could you add option "Stay on top" for better user experience?
    2. What about creating a stable version instead of beta?
    Thanks again.

3. James D

James D New Member

Sorry for doublepost but wanted to clarify: were my suggestions not useful or was my post missed in the author's topic subscription list? Or maybe there is no more willing to continue this project in any way?

4. el Filou

el Filou Well-Known Member

Development has slowed and I think James is just fixing bugs and sometimes updating support for new versions of PowerDVD as it's a side project for him compared to the main Redfox business.

5. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Your suggestions are useful and I took notice. Sorry for not answering, my fault.

ReClock has reached EOL, but I work on it from time to time.

6. James D

James D New Member

Oh, I see. Well, thank you for the hard work you've put into this program even after it's EOL. That is an example.