• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.9.0.6 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupReClock1906.exe
http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupReClock1903.exe
1.9.0.6 beta - 10/05/2017
* New: Added support for PowerDVD 17
* Change: Updated MediaInfo.dll to 0.7.95.0

1.9.0.5 beta - 08/05/2017
* New: Added debug DWORD registry value "NoMediaInfo". If set to 1, the old DirectShow estimator will be used.

1.9.0.4 beta - 08/05/2017
* Change: MediaInfo estimator improved

ATTENTION: This is beta software!
As there are many changes to many parts of ReClock, things might not work right away as expected.

Hello. I recently started using your software aside from one failed attempt in the past and wanted to thank you and reveal my thoughts about it:
1. As some players have option "Stay on top" enabled and Reclock window when launched stays hidden behind player, could you add option "Stay on top" for better user experience?
2. What about creating a stable version instead of beta?
Thanks again.

Sorry for doublepost but wanted to clarify: were my suggestions not useful or was my post missed in the author's topic subscription list? Or maybe there is no more willing to continue this project in any way?

Development has slowed and I think James is just fixing bugs and sometimes updating support for new versions of PowerDVD as it's a side project for him compared to the main Redfox business.

Sorry for doublepost but wanted to clarify: were my suggestions not useful or was my post missed in the author's topic subscription list?
Your suggestions are useful and I took notice. Sorry for not answering, my fault.

Or maybe there is no more willing to continue this project in any way?
ReClock has reached EOL, but I work on it from time to time.

Oh, I see. Well, thank you for the hard work you've put into this program even after it's EOL. That is an example.

Edit: answered my own questions by examining a log file of playing back problematic material, MediaInfo is indeed always tried first.

Hello @James , I have a question about the behaviour of 1.9.0.3-1.9.0.6: does re-enabling the built-in estimator makes ReClock only use it in the case where it cannot find the framerate via MediaInfo?
I am referring to this line:
* Fix: Built in estimator was enabled for file playback by default.
My problem is I need to re-enable the built-in estimator or ReClock cannot find the framerate for some stuff I regularly watch [Edit: ...]

Last edited:
Back