• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.8.5

Er ... Is is just me or has ReClock vanished from your homepage? The download link in the first posting above leads nowhere and on the redfox.bz homepage ReClock isn't available, too.
At the top of this page there is a hotlink that says "download" click that then when that loads scroll page down to "freeware" and you will see reclock 1.8.8.5 download by clicking download button changelog clicking version number there is also the best virtual drive available IMHO right there too

Last edited:
Er ... Is is just me or has ReClock vanished from your homepage? The download link in the first posting above leads nowhere and on the redfox.bz homepage ReClock isn't available, too.
Scroll down a little and ReClock is there ;)

2019 still the same !!!

Wow an Interesting Mod, So There are Smart People in Redd Fox - I got concerned that when new companies buy out old they change nothing short of mining old software for $$$ (ex. NetObject Fusion). PAL to NTSC and vice versa would have been nice when I tried to watch a movie called "LOBSTER', Turned out the trouble wasn't worth it... Unless you like sick puppy flicks.

Back