• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.8.1

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Watching PAL DVDs? Here's why you need ReClock: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/palspeedup/index.html

Download ReClock here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupReClock1881.exe

Note:
* ReClock must be installed *after* PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/5/6
* Whenever PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/5/6 is updated or reinstalled, ReClock must be reinstalled
* ReClock replaces the ASAudioRenderer.dll in the TMT 3/5/6 Codec directory. A backup ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll will be created.
Do not delete this file, it is required!

1.8.8.1 - 18/01/2014
* New: Better Support for 3D Blu-ray playpack with PowerDVD 10/11/12 & 13

Source code for GPL'ed code is available here:
http://oss.slysoft.com/ReClock/

I tested straight away the "Manual refresh rate" bug as usual and it's still there.
The bug, your confirmation of it being a bug
Right you are, I'll fix it.

..and a small usability tweak request if possible: a new Hotkey (Shortcut Key) to toggle "Enable sound compressor" ON/OFF.
I probably won't have time for this. You really use the sound compressor? I thought nobody is using it, because the quality is ... questionable. :)

Right you are, I'll fix it.
Thank you!

I probably won't have time for this. You really use the sound compressor? I thought nobody is using it, because the quality is ... questionable. :)
Yes I do for encodes with really too low sound volume, it happens more often than I wished it would ^^;

Yep it works beautifully, thank you so much! 8)
Out of curiosity, what's the number of titles that can be written to Cache?
(Is there a hardcoded upper limit or as long as there's space in the registry we're good?)

AFAIK there is no limit.

Thank you so much for updating this irreplaceable tool!

As you seem open to simple requests... how about an audio-delay setting? Maybe even based on display refresh frequency - so one could enter different delays for different refreshrates.... If the latter is to complicated a global audio-delay would be fine, too.

Watching PAL DVDs? Here's why you need ReClock: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/palspeedup/index.html

Download ReClock here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupReClock1881.exe

Note:
* ReClock must be installed *after* PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/5/6
* Whenever PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/5/6 is updated or reinstalled, ReClock must be reinstalled
* ReClock replaces the ASAudioRenderer.dll in the TMT 3/5/6 Codec directory. A backup ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll will be created.
Do not delete this file, it is required!

1.8.8.1 - 18/01/2014
* New: Better Support for 3D Blu-ray playpack with PowerDVD 10/11/12 & 13

Source code for GPL'ed code is available here:
http://oss.slysoft.com/ReClock/

doesnt work for me. The automatic detection is now disabled completely and can not be changed to automatic detection again. So this behaves same like disabling the framerate determination.
I would love to see a fix with madVR IVTC Film Mode reporting the correct framerate though.

many thanks for this unique software !
Hmm, it works perfect, as intended, here.
After setting a framerate manually, if you want to "reset" it so that ReClock can detect it again automatically set it to "unknown", it resets the value in Cache.
Also make sure in ReClock Configuration > Video settings, that Frame rate determination is of course enabled for Media files (use built-in estimator + use Directshow checked).
If that still doesn't help, press the "Clean-up manual frame rates database" button (it erases the Cache registry key), although I don't see why you would need to resort to that.

Hmm, it works perfect, as intended, here.
After setting a framerate manually, if you want to "reset" it so that ReClock can detect it again automatically set it to "unknown", it resets the value in Cache.
Also make sure in ReClock Configuration > Video settings, that Frame rate determination is of course enabled for Media files (use built-in estimator + use Directshow checked).
If that still doesn't help, press the "Clean-up manual frame rates database" button (it erases the Cache registry key), although I don't see why you would need to resort to that.

if i delete the frame database the automatic frame rate detection is disabled the properties shows "using default frame rate". the "unknown" reset works only till next start.

if i delete the frame database the automatic frame rate detection is disabled the properties shows "using default frame rate". the "unknown" reset works only till next start.

What OS are you on?
Are you sure the estimators (built-in + diretshow) are enabled alright?
Can you verify that when you delete the frame database, it does delete the following key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ReClock\Cache ?
Are you administrator on your OS?

What OS are you on?
Are you sure the estimators (built-in + diretshow) are enabled alright?
Can you verify that when you delete the frame database, it does delete the following key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ReClock\Cache ?
Are you administrator on your OS?

xp SP3, estimators enabled, key cleared not deleted (dosnt make a diffrence).

framerate detection on first play is really off, on second play it uses the previously saved default frame rate.

xp SP3, estimators enabled, key cleared not deleted (dosnt make a diffrence).

I'm on XP SP3 as well.

framerate detection on first play is really off, on second play it uses the previously saved default frame rate.

I don't understand what that means.
Please try to play a video that has never been played with ReClock (or rename an exisiting one, the Cache is based on filename). On first play does it say "Automatic" in ReClock properties?

In ReClock settings, what do you have under "Assumed frame rate when not found"?

This means, that ReClock is unable to detect the framerate automatically. Try 1.8.8.1, I assume it won't detect the framerate, too.
If this is a new problem, which version did detect the frame rate correctly? Is this happening with all files / discs? Please provide logfiles.

This means, that ReClock is unable to detect the framerate automatically. Try 1.8.8.1, I assume it won't detect the framerate, too.
If this is a new problem, which version did detect the frame rate correctly? Is this happening with all files / discs? Please provide logfiles.

1..8.8.1 works normal

it happen with all files

cant find the log file. logging is enabled the readme says log file is on root drive. but no file there.

1..8.8.1 works normal

it happen with all files

cant find the log file. logging is enabled the readme says log file is on root drive. but no file there.

The readme lies. :(
It is in your documents directory.

Back