• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.8.0

bump

is anybody there ?

If you have problems with a specific PowerDVD build, why not use the one that works?
Hint: With AnyDVD HD, you'll never need to update.

If you have problems with a specific PowerDVD build, why not use the one that works?
Hint: With AnyDVD HD, you'll never need to update.

AnyDVD (HD) has let my OEM PDVD 10 work without fail since the day I installed it.

AnyDVD (HD) has let my OEM PDVD 10 work without fail since the day I installed it.

Thanks for the suggestion guys.

I'd rather not have to pay for two sets of software to watch Blu-ray 3D movies - and it is just 3D movies that are a problem since I've patched my system drivers - I've already paid for PowerDVD. I'm currently in discussions with Cybersoft support about fixing PowerDVD. AnyDVD is not a cheap option at somewhere between 63 & 113 euros (depending on the length of updates paid for in advance). It also has a whole heap of functionality that I simply don't need so it's expensive to work around something that should already be working <sigh>.

Do you know of a single product that just works - properly as a Blu-ray + Blu-ray 3D player? I would certainly be interested in something like that as a replacement for PowerDVD.

Alternatively, I'd be quite happy to hear of a cheap option, e.g. < 5 euro, for a version of ReClock that is maintained, i.e. keeps working whenever PowerDVD is patched.

Back