• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.7.9

Motoqueiro Fantasma: Espírito de Vingança

nao sei envia o erro do Motoqueiro Fantasma: Espírito de Vingança

why not fegafobobos.jpg

Like Bob Marley more or less said: "but it's just a renderer" :eek:

It would only be a matter of allowing any kind of DS renderer, and not just hardware ones?

You got it wrong. ReClock *is* the only DS renderer if it is running. It cannot 'use' another.

You got it wrong. ReClock *is* the only DS renderer if it is running. It cannot 'use' another.
I guess it could work if used in combination with VAC, but I can't be hassled to try(and it'd be a jitter feast anyway)....and you can't be hassled to allow it to work in Reclock, so case closed :eek:

Hi !

I have a question about Wasapi in Reclock with AC3 encoder mode :
why it delivers a very poor dynamic sound compared to Directsound ? :confused:

Did someone experienced the same thing ?

EDIT : for complementary test, I tried this time in stereo without AC3 encoder : Reclock in Wasapi versus Reclock in Directsound.
The result is the opposite of before, the sound is much clearer and dynamic in Wasapi than in Directsound. I could conclude there is a problem with AC3 encoder and Wasapi in Reclock...

Last edited:
Hi, maybe I wasn't understandable on my last post, I will try to explain better.
I made a comparison between two HTPC with same coaxial output and that graph filters :

HTPC 1 :
LavAudio > Reclock > AC3 encoder > Directsound > Preamp HC

HTPC 2 :
LavAudio > Reclock > AC3 encoder > Wasapi > Preamp HC

and, of course, I made a second comparison with the opposite :

HTPC 1 :
LavAudio > Reclock > AC3 encoder > Wasapi > Preamp HC

HTPC 2 :
LavAudio > Reclock > AC3 encoder > Directsound > Preamp HC

In the two cases, Directsound was better, louder, clearer, higher dynamic etc...
It was a huge difference, at the same sone test my sonometer indicates +4 to 5dB in directsound than wasapi. And even when I push up the volume of my preamp in Wasapi, the sound still lack of dynamic and clearness.

To complete my test, I made a comparison with those graph filters :

HTPC 1
LavAudio > Reclock in stereo without AC3 encoder > Wasapi > Preamp HC

and

HTPC 2
LavAudio > Reclock in stereo without AC3 encoder > directsound > Preamp HC

and in this case the sound in Wasapi was better, louder, clearer, with a higher dynamic... And in a huge way...

This appears to me like it has to be. Even in Foobar, wasapi sounds better than directsound.

But why with AC3 encoder, Wasapi is so bad ???:confused:

Thanks a lot James

Hello. I have audio card ESI Juli@ and every time the new version comes, I check it but still no support of this card.

Another problem is that it says "The audio device is in use by another aplication" when I try to use it with MPC.

So any suggestions? Thanks.

@P1zdat1y this is almost always caused by WASAPI not being able to exclusive-lock your soundcard because a MIDI device is in use. Try disabling all your MIDI devices.

Is there any chance for the future, that an audio delay option is added to reclock?
I need it very, very badly.

Hi, I'm new here and have a few question regarding reclock suggestion while playing some of my bluray disc.:confused:

some of my disc played with reclock status on green, while the others showing yellow.
On yellow, its suggesting that I have to change my monitor refresh rate near to a multiple of 24Hz. Exactly how to do this?
Im playing on HP G4 notebook connected via hdmi-dvi to Dell S2330MX.
As far as I can see, my monitor only showing 60Hz on Windows properties, as did my notebook's.

Thanks for the answers:)

Yellow is OK for playing back a 24fps (actually 23.976fps) disc @60Hz. If your notebook only supports 60Hz this is the best you can do. Reclock will still be working to change 23.976fps in 24fps for perfect 3:2 pulldown.

Yellow is OK for playing back a 24fps (actually 23.976fps) disc @60Hz. If your notebook only supports 60Hz this is the best you can do. Reclock will still be working to change 23.976fps in 24fps for perfect 3:2 pulldown.

another question though,
is this possible to make reclock works with mpc-hc 64? I recently downloaded them and it seems reclock cant run on them. its work with 32 version of mpc-hc.
I make the switch because I had a massive "mpc not responding, need to close" message when seeking through timeline.
seeking works no problem on mpchc 64 (as far as now)

No, mpc-hc x64 requires 64-bit filters and Reclock is and always will be (no point asking!) 32-bit only.

720i??

James, there seems to be a bug in Reclock; which reports 720p media as 720i. Ive tried this on multiple sources (online or from my TV tuners). They all show 720i.

This is what Relock shows for a 720p media file no matter what video decoder I use. In this example it's LAV video being used:
Wrong-scantype_zps5db6c2e5.jpg

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

I've a problem with 1.8.7.9

Under MPC-HC Reclock detects the refresh rate of my Display just fine.

Under TMT3 Reclock says:

Refresh rate : 1868852841.000 Hz
Desktop: 1920x1080@1868852941 (1/1)

Is this a known problem? Are there any hints how to solve it?

On my old htpc with the same display reclock has worked together with TMT3 without any problems...

Thx in advance

which is the way it is intended to work. If it doesn't, this is a bug which should be fixed.

Long time no see James.
Do you still plan to fix bugs on ReClock or is it 'frozen' for now?

The issue at hand, to refresh your memory ^_^;
James, to temporarily solve the VFR annoyance described above, for lack of better solutions, I tried putting the framerate manually in cache, but it seems this feature is just broken:

I did the following:
- Erased HKCU\Software\ReClock\Cache
- Started playing a VFR file, changed "Automatic" to "23.976fps" in ReClock Properties page
- At this point I verified that the registry branch/key is re-created.
But, if I stop playback (and/or close player), the next time I play the same file, "Automatic" is set again...

Therefore I don't quite understand the purpose of this cache?
The REG_DWORD is always set to "0" anyway..?

While 99% of my files run perfectly fine with "Automatic", this cache feature could certainly help with VFR files.

Please shed some light on this when you have time!
Thank you,

TSR

can't reclock to load MPC-HC64

Is it supported?

Nevermind I see 64bit is not

Last edited:
Hi, I found a bug, maybe, with reclock.

I noticed than the sound droped from 1.5dB after a play/pause during a playback.
Not so much, but strange...

Is there an explanation ?

Here the prouf with 2 records of a signal sweep (20Hz to 20kHz) of my mic at 2 centimeters from my medium speaker :

screenshot1701201314574.png

In orange, before the pause, and in green after.
Thanks !

Back