• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.6.6

I gonna try and report back. (I hope so.)

Have given it a go verious versions of MPC_HC and further i tried with Graph stuff using standalone filters of MPC-HC.
Nothing has changed.
James, pls check out your own SW.

Last edited:
It certainly does here. :confused:
Check your application settings in ReClock advanced settings.

I have.it works nice in classic mode in 10. and it works in both classic and cinema in 9. but not in cinema in 10.

Weird thing is, I get not sound in cinema mode in 10. Maybe something else is wrong?

Last edited:
Script question

Is there a way to get the VBS script to cycle "Enable Hardware Resampling"? It is the only way I can get this to work on my system. When I start a movie I uncheck then check the box and everything works perfect. I have tried just about everything else. Thanks for the help.

I think that having a separate "Max speedup/slowdown" option for PCM and Bitstream would be the best solution. Even better than by proposed combobox. If the speedup/slowdown is outside the specified margin for bitstreaming, reclock should just play at original speed (or even just slave to audio clock).

This way everybody would be happy!

:rock:

Indeed, I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed this happens at some point in the future

I'm getting a 404 here when trying to download 1866 form the first page's link.

oy haha came in here through the "announcements" thread.

Back