• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.6.0

meaning SRC might not be completely dropped due to ppl still running a single core CPU? dawen.gif
I have to say I admire your tenacity in trying to get James to do what you want... not sure it'll work in this case though. :clap: :D

I have to say I admire your tenacity in trying to get James to do what you want... not sure it'll work in this case though.
it was really only logic speaking in that specific case, ppl w/ monocore CPU's need resampling too :eek:

Last edited:
Hm, so what it will take to have SRC audio goodness + added bits of MT and or Cuda enabling code (well I know it's rather a major rewrite)? Erik, the author of SRC won't allow to publish/distribute it by 3rd parties?

In any case patience is a virtue, and James is gradually improving the fidelity of ReClock/SlysoftPlayer audio section.. :rock:
SRC also didn't start as the best kid on the block..

Last edited:
Back