• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Real Steel & Clown BD

Savage1701

I think this has been asked, so please excuse me if I am repeating.

I have been trying to use Clown BD to work with a rip obtained via AnyDVD HD of the Blu-Ray of Real Steel. It seems to work fine until I get to the stage where it asks me to tick off boxes for audio streams, video streams, etc. That page is just blank.

What am I doing wrong? I have not encountered this with any other Blu-Ray rips.

Thanks for any help. Hope I got this in the correct forum.

Try it a 2nd time. This is a bug that i never got to recreate when debugging.

Same thing - flashes some brief error message in the DOS box, and then you get to the screen where you choose audio, video, subtitle screens, etc. and it is all collapsed. You can't select anything.

I even tried it again on my other computer. The rip plays fine as a BD image on my computers via Sage, so I don't think it ripped wrong. It's like BD Clown can't find anything to choose from for A/V/Subtitle/Language choices to present to you to "tick off" before you do the conversion.

Weird. It's the only Blu-Ray it's happened to me on.

You could try using eac3to to see if you can select the desired playlist and streams manually and then use TsMuxer to mux the streams into the desired final container.

You need to post log files, or nobody can help you.

I am having the same problem. Rebooted computer and have the same results as above with checkbox being empty.

I have attached the logfile.

Thanks for your help.

Scott R.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.0.3_Info_Real_Steel.zip
    218.6 KB · Views: 11
Try setting Blu-ray options in AnyDVD HD to default, and the region code option to 'Always ask' and then when it asks for the region of the disc choose the discs region. You haven't chosen a region according to your log

Try setting Blu-ray options in AnyDVD HD to default, and the region code option to 'Always ask' and then when it asks for the region of the disc choose the discs region. You haven't chosen a region according to your log

I tried that it did not fix the issue.

I meant the logs that Clown_BD creates.

I have attached the logs from Clown_BD.

Thanks,

Scott

Attachments

• LOGS.zip
    979 bytes · Views: 6
You need to choose one of the 2:06:51 playlists and not the first 2, if you want the English playlist then I think it's 00051. In future just check the length of the playlist you're choosing against the length of the film, if it's not the same then it's not the correct playlist. In this case the first 2 playlists are 20 minutes longer than the film.

Last edited:
You need to choose one of the 2:06:51 playlists and not the first 2, if you want the English playlist then I think it's 00051. In future just check the length of the playlist you're choosing against the length of the film, if it's not the same then it's not the correct playlist. In this case the first 2 playlists are 20 minutes longer than the film.

Thanks, glad it was something easy.

Scott

Adbear is on the money with his recommendation for about 98% of disks. For disks with extended editions and whatnot, there can validly be playlists that are longer than the advertised movie length.

Generally what I do is to use BDEdit or some other tool capable of sorting the playlists in order from largest to smallest. Then i'll point Media Player Classic HC at the largest playlist to make sure it's not some special features version of the movie. Play the first few minutes of each of the top playlists (the top 2 is enough in most cases) to see which one is actually the movie.

Well Clown BD does give you the playlists with the lengths and the m2ts files in that playlist so it's easy to just check the playlist against the length of the film, and to try playing some of the files that are unique to that playlist to see which language the playlist is using for text etc, that's what I did with this movie

Unfortunately with some titles, ClownBD doesn't see all the available playlists.

The Bonus disc for the Pirates Caribbean 4-Movie Collection, for example, has the Wedlocked short film as the main feature, but it doesn't show up at all in ClownBD when opening the main disc: I had to play the m2ts files to discover which one was appropriate and then pointed ClownBD to it.

That's probably because it's an extras disc and there are likely to be many playlists on the disc, some of which it will ignore like it does on normal discs

Hint:
You can use AnyDVD's speedmenu to find the correct playlist.

Hi guys I have a same problem with clown BD and real steal BD but I still have a problem to resolve the issue. Can you explain to me step by step how you fixed the problem. Thank you in advance

Back