• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Real Menus?

cybrsage

Is CloneBD ever going to be able to use the real BluRay menus? I want the original menus, knowing that some of the links will not work (since I had them removed), not a menu that says "Track 2" and such. Is this something CloneBD will ever have? Is this something that will be added in the near future?

Yes, that's planned but not available yet.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Sweet! That is the only thing preventing me from purchasing this product. Since it is planned, I know I can safely buy now.

Well original menu's are already kept on full disc mode. You just can't remove unwanted audio/sub's and keep the original menu yet, like you can with clonedvd. But that functionality is planned

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

How about movie only with no menus? I don't see that as an option today.

Back