• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reading Probleme mit Transformers The Last Knight UHD Blu Ray

TheDarkKnight

Hallo zusammen,

wenn ich versuche die UHD von Transformers The Last Knight auf Festplatte zu rippen bekomme ich immer einen Lesefehler angezeigt.

upload_2018-2-11_12-56-1.png

Weis jemand weiter bei diesem Problem?

AnyDVD logfile please, that said, uhd support at this time is experimental and read errors on a Blu-ray disc are 99% is the time a dirty/defective disc

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Here is the Logfile from the Disc

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.2_Info_H_TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 15
gereinigt haste die Scheibe mal ? und wenn Du Pech hast dann hat die Disc nen Fehler (wäre nicht die erste), dann heist's ne neue besorgen und gut ist's

Also die Disk ist sauber und funktioniert im 4K Ultra HD Blu Ray Player ganz normal denke nicht das diese nen Fehler hat.

There's errors in the log @James will need to look. I'm goin with dirty/defective disc and/or drive

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Wenn eine Disc im Player läuft hat das nichts zu bedeuten im pc wird die Disc viel feiner gelesen
Lesefehler werden dann im Player einfach überlesen aber im pc wirken sich diese Fertigungsfehler eben aus
Und denken ob die Disc nicht fehlerhaft ist da dann irrelevant denn 99,9% der Lesefehler werden durch pressfehler hervorgerufen

There's errors in the log @James will need to look. I'm goin with dirty/defective disc and/or drive
Not much to look at. The disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. Remember, friendly drives were never designed to read UHD discs.

Back