• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reading problem, help wanted

quikke

Hi I am new here, would like to know if anyone can help me to solve a problem. It is that I am trying to copy a dvd-r (it's a bootleg copied in a standalone writer from a digital video source). Apparently it would not have any problem with questions of security codes, etc. The problem initiates at the same moment that I introduce the dvd in the unit, at the time of reading it appears a window of the SlySoft program that mentions that the program has detected a problem and that must be closed. From there I even can’t see the dvd. I have my license and the updates to the current. Has anybody have an idea of what it can be happening? Any aid I’ll appreciate it, thanks

If there is no encryption on the disc, disable AnyDVD before inserting it into the DVD unit.

Back