• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reading Errors - reason???

Aeneas72

Hi!

I am getting continuous reading errors (at appr. 45%), while trying to rip the BD "Batman" (of 1966) to unprotected image - logfile attached! I have tried three different drives - same thing...

Can anyone help?

Thanks very much!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.9.3_Info_J_BAT_F1.zip
    899.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi!

I am getting continuous reading errors (at appr. 45%), while trying to rip the BD "Batman" (of 1966) to unprotected image - logfile attached! I have tried three different drives - same thing...

Can anyone help?

Thanks very much!

Sounds like a bad disk. Should read the sticky's, they have a guide for this. However my experience has been, bad drive or bad disk.

As scmeis1 says, you need to read the stickies, especially the one marked 'Read errors on Blu-rays'. Basically your disc is dirty/defective. Try cleaning it, if it still fails on 3 drives then the disc is faulty

Back