1. AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with Netflix and Hulu is not possible at the moment.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

READ ME: post requests for new streaming providers here | Upd: 23/05/21

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Ch3vr0n, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Angel70

Angel70 New Member

Disney plus
    Apple TV +
    Rakuten TV
    Atresplayer

Me interesa hacerlo funcionar en España

2. Lonald

Lonald Well-Known Member

Code:
    https://www.thegreatcoursesplus.com/home

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Sorry folks was a bit busy lately to update the list.

@squirrel448 R18.com added
    @Lonald MarqueeTV added, BroadwayHD already on the list. MetOpera DRM free other tools exists. The Great Courses, need to see a list with paid plans.
    @Pelvis Popcan Criterion, hulu already on the list, Screambox &Shudder added
    @Salem874 DSTV, 7plus, 10 play, disqualified. Available for free. Showmax, i need to see the page with paid plans. Can't find it. Peacock & hulu already on the list
    @RickD Added
    @Angel70 Disney+ & AppleTV already on the list. Rakuten disqualified. Free ad-supported platform. Atresplayer added

4. Salem874

Salem874 Active Member

@Ch3vr0n, how do I send these to you? Post here? which of the above are "available for free"? DSTV is certainly not...

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

From what I could find on their website they were (or are tied to a cable provider) if you can post an image of the paid plans for them I'll add them.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

6. Salem874

Salem874 Active Member

Thanks @Ch3vr0n

DSTV/DSTV Now is linked to a satellite provider/subscription yes, but that's the same as "Sky UK On Demand" for example...

Secondly, 7Plus and 10Play are disqualified, but these are similar in nature to Channel 4 [UK], Channel 5 [UK]. While these are affiliated with tv networks, they all also offer a selection of online only content. I'm not disputing things, I'm just trying to clarify the criteria.

Showmax is available as a standalone internationally. See attached.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  7. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

They don't, not at this time. Please re-read the suggestion requirements in OP.

8. Salem874

Salem874 Active Member

Thanks, I've re-read it, but see my (edited) previous reply...

9. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Thanks, Sky On demand and Channel5 removed from the list, along with another one i rechecked. Showmax has been added.

Similar perhaps. Not the same. channel4 starts at 3.99 month

Code:
    https://www.channel4.com/plus
    The restrictions are intentionally kept simple

No paid plains > disqualified. No streaming provider in the same sense as prime video or netflix (standalone paid platforms)
    Free (ad-supported) > disqualified, same reason.
    Local TV station platforms where you can re-watch stuff that aired on basic TV (through your ISP) > disqualified. Same reason. You dont pay extra.

Can't get more simple than that.

You also have to keep in mind as the OP sais, this topic merely lists the suggested ones. There's no guarantee any of them will get added. This list is already up to 70 extra providers, i have to "cull the herd" some way initially.

10. gantz

gantz Active Member

HBOGO (TH)

11. DigitalfreakNYC

DigitalfreakNYC Active Member

Code:
    www.fandangonow.com

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  12. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Doesn't meet requirements. Disqualified. That's a pay per view platform and no monthly subscription, not a streaming provider in the sense of netflix/prime video. No paid plans.
    Isn't that replaced by HBO Max?

13. DigitalfreakNYC

Then why is Vudu on there?

14. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Fixed :). Initially there were no requirements but i've had to set some to cut down the list for the moment. There's also no guarantee any of them will get added :)

15. DigitalfreakNYC

Hahaha...but not in a good way :cry::cry::cry:

16. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

You were to quick. I was doing the fix. Not longer on the list ;)

17. DigitalfreakNYC

I know. That's why i used the "crying emoji." I'd love to be able to grab movies/tv shows that I've legally purchased on Vudu/FDN but aren't on disc. :(

stew181 likes this.
  18. Lonald

Lonald Well-Known Member

Thanks for adding MarqueeTV to the list - very cool way of seeing performing arts!

The MetOpera has two streaming parts - one is a free nightly feed, the other is an annual subscription where you choose a show to watch or download. The latter is what would be great!

The Great Courses - not sure what your comment meant. Do you want me to send a list of offerings? Happy to do so, it's a couple of hundred series...

Thanks again!

19. Salem874

Salem874 Active Member

I see your point about All4/Channel 4, but this is where it's going to get confusing. Channel 4 doesn't "start at £3.99/month", it actually "starts at £0.00". Channel 4 (All4) is £3.99 for a premium, ad-free service. All content can be watched for free, just with advertising inserted in shows...In my mind All4/Channel 4 falls under the "Local TV station platforms where you can re-watch stuff that aired on basic TV (through your ISP) > disqualified. Same reason. You dont pay extra."

Perhaps there needs to be clearer stipulation on such hybrid services, were all content is available for free, but for a fee without advertising?

I agree that the list is just suggested/requested. All I was seeking clarity on was the qualification/disqualification criteria as I saw inconsistencies.

20. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

I'll correct that later today then, feel free to point out more. I obviously can't be fully knowledgeable about every platform. 'ad-free for a feel for what's otherwise is free with ads, doesn't qualify either. I'll clarify that 'requirement' later too.