READ ME: post requests for new streaming providers here | Upd: 23/05/21

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Ch3vr0n, Sep 20, 2020.

1. aLPHa_NRG

aLPHa_NRG New Member

Hi fellow forum members, is there a chance that there will be udemy download support for Anystream+ any time soon?

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Not anytime soon. We are all about movies and TV shows with episodes and media programs, not school courses. Sorry about that.

Last edited: May 21, 2022
    Octavean likes this.
  3. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

I can't try myself because it seems to require payment but as long as it is not encrypted you can try free tools like youtube-dl. There are many out there, also browser extensions and so on. If you want to talk about these programs, take a look at the third party forum.

4. Josh Wills

Josh Wills New Member

Would love to see Hayu added, I think someone previously mentioned it in the thread. Thanks for all your work!
    Code:
     https://www.hayu.com 

DeepSpace likes this.
  5. Josh Wills

Josh Wills New Member

In-fact, I just found out that (at least in the UK) you can get many of the Hayu shows on its Amazon Prime channel. Hope this helps anyone.

6. Justin Fowles

Justin Fowles Well-Known Member

Ill Subscribe again once Peacock is added if anyone would like i am happy to share my
    Premium plus details with developers. You can play 1080P in the Browser with Peacock

RedFox 1 and DeepSpace like this.
  7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Peacock would not be hard to add but is that an International provider? I want to add providers that do business in the other countries, not just in the USA.

Last edited: May 26, 2022
    DeepSpace likes this.
  8. Justin Fowles

USA but it has so much content on there and is free mostly but some content does require Premium plus, It's one of the big Steaming services.

Last edited: May 26, 2022
    Octavean likes this.
  9. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Ill think about it but if the rest of our customers are left out I don't like it. This is what I get

10. Justin Fowles

I am in Australia and use a dns proxy to use it. I subscribe to Premium plus through ITunes usa

Octavean and RedFox 1 like this.
  11. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Well, that is very interesting. Do you have any issues? If it's easily accessible by VPN, we might consider it.

Octavean and DeepSpace like this.
  12. Justin Fowles

Nope no issues as all their are plenty of dns proxy services you can use smart dns proxy but I am currently using a service called dns4me and you can customise your regions with that also Express vpn works well with Peacock but it works bets on computes etc not phones and I use a dns proxy to use it on my Apple tv 4k

13. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

We have settings for DNS proxies built into our program.

14. Justin Fowles

That's great news ill subscribe soon as I said I am in Australia and watching it Express vpn works great or dns4me or smart dns or getflix

Of Course make sure you have your vpn/dns proxy set to usa or peacock service ticked and activated before you go to the site

Octavean likes this.
  15. Julio Nahum

Julio Nahum Member

I am from Latin America and many AnyStream users are. Peacock is not available here and I don't have a VPN or dns proxy to access it. Hulu is also not available in Latin America and outside the United States I think. STAR + would be the HULU of Latin America, and the code is not very different from DISNEY +. I'm willing to hand over my accounts so they can add that tab in the future. But my idea is: If they already added a product like HULU that only works in the US, they can add ONE that works INTERNATIONALLY like Crunchroll, or benefit Latin America one time with STAR+ or BlimTV. It's an idea. I hope it can be done.

16. Lukas

Lukas Well-Known Member

would it be possible to add support for the streaming service from the Czech Republic?
    Code:
    https://voyo.nova.cz/
    THANKYOU sorry i don't know how to use post code please any of the moderators edit and add thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2022
    whatever_gong82 and DeepSpace like this.
  17. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

As I said, it will look:
    Code:
    https://voyo.nova.cz/

18. Lukas

Lukas Well-Known Member

THANX :)

DeepSpace likes this.
  19. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Don't worry Lucas, we are not even done with Paramount Plus yet, the next ones are not even in development yet nor do we know what we will have. I can't promise anything. I fixed your code tags.

Last edited: May 28, 2022
    DeepSpace and whatever_gong82 like this.
  20. Lukas

Lukas Well-Known Member

thank you :)

DeepSpace and whatever_gong82 like this.