READ ME: post requests for new streaming providers here | Upd: 23/05/21

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Ch3vr0n, Sep 20, 2020.

1. ryley

ryley Active Member

Hey, Amazon Prime Australia is working for me. Most of the content is only SD, but the service itself (along with the add-on channels) seems to already be supported by AnyStream.

DannyBoi likes this.
  2. StormShadow

StormShadow Active Member

Correction... Amazon prime offers access to several other streaming providers "IN AMERICA".. I'm in denmark and the AP access i have doesn't so there's still plenty of other providers i would love as addons

3. nycedwardd

nycedwardd Member

I haven't heard of this one. Looking at it now. The lineup is impressive, but is it a downloader or screen recorder? I know it says downloaded. Not sure how accurate that is.

EDIT: Yeah, it looks like a screen recorder. I tested with some A+ content and the recordings look muddy. If they do have a downloader component it's probably only on selected services and screen recording for the rest.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
    RedFox 1 likes this.
  4. oliax

oliax Member

it is a downloader

5. Smernt

Smernt New Member

Please can you add support for Schoolism.com? It's creative courses subscription site.

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I think that's live not streaming.

7. Smernt

Smernt New Member

It's streaming, I currently have a subscription, but I'm wanting to download the videos so I can re-watch whenever I want :). I've found I can download the videos via Firefox & the Video Download Helper extension, but It's one at a time & slow, compared to AnyStream which generates a download list.

I can send my login if you need it for testing etc.

8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

No I am not the one who makes these decisions, they can find just as easy as I did.

9. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

I don't know if it has already been asked .... I wanted to know if it is possible to add:

Code:
    https://www.discoveryplus.it
    Thanks

Edit:
    sorry I read now that was asked for the Global site

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  10. abcde

abcde New Member

Vudu
    TvNow / RTL+

11. TibTibs

TibTibs New Member

Code:
    I second the Vudu
    I realize this isn't technically a subscription service. But they do offer rentals, free streaming (with commercials) and of course all of our digital copies are stored here.

I am suggesting this for a couple reasons. I am unaware of any other provider (including SF) that support it, so this would be an opportunity for RedFox to make some money by supporting it for others who have large libraries on it. I personally have a large collection of movies on it from bluray purchases and because I do a lot of D/2/D upgrades for the $2 fee when I can't find the movies on other streaming services (feel free to ask if you don't know how). I also (rarely) rent movies, at which point it would be nice to keep a copy.

I apologize if this has been suggested and disqualified previously. I'm not one to waste two hours reading through 28 pages prior to posting. Sadly I have many other things to accomplish every day :p

Also, if you guys are concerned about search engines finding streaming providers names in this, why not use the noindex meta tag on the forum (or make a second forum and link to it if you want to keep most of the forum searchable). This would prevent mistakes that cause unnecessary disqualifications like above.

"You can prevent a page or other resource from appearing in search engines by including a noindex meta tag or header in the HTTP response. When search engines next crawl the page and see the tag or header, they will drop that page entirely from search results, regardless of whether other sites link to it."

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022 at 5:17 PM
    zero269 likes this.
  12. I think that this 'sticky' thread is pointless and should be replaced with a 'poll' in which a registered-user is given a list of a half-dozen or so prominent streaming services, not yet accommodated in AS, and can add a number to a form-box denoting their favoured services in order of preferred priority.

In its current form, this thread is just an unfocussed 'wish list' of widely-disparate, often region-specific, services, many of which will never likely be added to AS' streaming options.

While the thread, as is, provides a nice emotional-cushion for those AS customers hanging-out for additional services to plunder, it points to no tangible direction in which the AS developers should consider going.

13. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

No, the poll idea has been suggested before and denied. It's up the the developers to choose what they add.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

14. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Ch3vr0n is correct,, Polls have been ruled out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro