READ ME: post requests for new streaming providers here | Upd: 23/05/21

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Ch3vr0n, Sep 20, 2020.

1. hansimeier87

hansimeier87 New Member

2. Mirai

Mirai Well-Known Member

You can remove HBO Nordic and HBO Espania from the list all HBO Serives has merged to HBO Max, You can remove Dplay to the service are now in Discovery+

Octavean likes this.
  3. Justin Fowles

Justin Fowles Well-Known Member

Hoping for Peacock soon a certin other company already has it but i prefer anystream way better

Octavean likes this.
  4. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

In my personal opinion I think we ought to concentrate on Europe And other countries, we have enough providers in the USA.

5. Justin Fowles

Justin Fowles Well-Known Member

Hoping for Australian providers too i am in Australia

6. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Pfffff. Says you. :p :D USA, USA. LOL

(For anyone else reading this that is not RedFox 1, this is an inside joke)

psychonscious likes this.
  7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Yes it was RedFox 1, And if it was an inside joke I don’t get it lol, We need more Asian providers and we need anime providers. It’s just my opinion, nobody said it was going to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    psychonscious likes this.
  8. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

No big deal. Just a conversation we had privately about this topic a few months ago. :) I know your feelings on this, believe me. I think there are a couple more US providers that could be added, but, it's not for either of us to decide what's next on the priority list. :) In any case, I was only kidding around here. No one should take this seriously.

9. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I said it was just my personal opinion I also say that no one said it was going to happen. There is a whole world out there that would like to enjoy this program and I think we should give them a chance. Only my opinion bro

10. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

No, no I know. I wasn't really arguing. It was a joke, that's all. :)

11. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Understood bro, it’s all good:rockingchair:

12. devilsown

devilsown Member

Apple TV+ (Global) and Sky Q/Ticket (UK / IT / DE) would be great additions

Shoozleboy likes this.
  13. kukuro

kukuro New Member

Code:
    https://www.sokmil.com
    https://www.mgstage.com
    https://duga.jp

All of them are [JP] websites.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2021
  14. farfix

farfix New Member

A great addition would be Star+, because in Latin America is offered as an independient streaming service, and latin american users only can download from Disney+ actually with AS

Code:
    https://www.starplus.com/es-419/home

itofeddy likes this.
  15. radiah

radiah Well-Known Member

It's been a good while since the last provider addition. I wouldn't mind seeing some European providers or LaAm providers, however the dev team seems bogged down with individuals complaining about annoyance issues. I realize that sometimes fixing one thing causes another to break, but it would be really nice to get some more providers. Thanks!

16. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

a good while? It's only been 8 weeks. Do you also realise that the providers share part of the processing code (GUI) and perhaps also underlying code? Do you also realise that in the attempt to add a new provider, it could break existing implementations? Which would then need to be fixed or the provider put on hold? Do you also realise that adding a new provider is a ton of work and depends on how difficult the DRM they may use is to crack?

It's not as easy as you may think.

17. radiah

radiah Well-Known Member

I never said it was easy. And you don't need to pretend to be the cavalry rushing to the rescue. Perhaps if you had ready my post completely before having your little meltdown, you would have seen my comment that fixing one thing sometimes breaks another.

Further, and please read this carefully, I paid for a lifetime license. I will not be told what I can or cannot request, or be bullied by you. Grow up, dude!
    /thread

18. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

You didn't say it no, but it was implied. And i did see that yes. I paid for mine too, nor did i say what you can or cannot request. No bullying going on here. Merely saying that things arent as easy as they seem and asking for patience. All good things come to those who wait, oh and unless i'm mistaking i believe @Pete said not too long ago that what you're asking is precisely what they plan on doing next. Adding a few more international/regional providers ;)

So, just a little more patience

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  19. Hercules

Hercules Active Member

20. andcbii

andcbii Well-Known Member

I think we can delete this from the list....