READ ME: post requests for new streaming providers here | Upd: 23/05/21

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Ch3vr0n, Sep 20, 2020.

1. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Well-Known Member

RedBox TV is a FREE live streaming App where you can watch your favorite TV channels anytime. It has 1000+ live channels from 15 different countries.

Click below to download the latest 2021 version of RedBox TV.

2. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Well-Known Member

Also stan would be great to

3. Siva Prakash

Siva Prakash New Member

Code:
    sunnxt.com
    its available in India, USA and 27 countries. Live tv channels are easy to download but movies and videos are difficult. it has more contents

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Live tv channels aren't streaming providers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    RedFox 1 and DannyBoi like this.
  5. Siva Prakash

Siva Prakash New Member

Code:
    sunnxt.com
    its also streaming provider which has more than 4000+ movies and highly protected to download (if u need account to check I have)

only live TV channels are easy to download

6. DT2000

DT2000 New Member

erosnow
    zee5
    just add .com for respective websites.

7. 0x0x0x0x0

0x0x0x0x0 Well-Known Member

free (no subscriptions) but with ads, US only:-

Code:
    www.cwseed.com

8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Love it, it's free and AnyStream will probably strip the ads. ( Just my thought on the ads, not a sure thing)

9. 0x0x0x0x0

Should've added
    Code:
    cwtv.com

at the same time, lots of free (w/ ads), even new, albeit quickly expiring, content from CW that other providers syndicate.

10. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

You know I like free, but do we know for sure whether the ads will be stripped, Only the developers will know that

11. 0x0x0x0x0

True, but even by just watching you can have a fairly good guess: ad transitions are not smooth (even without firing up web inspector in the browser it's easy to tell it's a separate manifest entry, at least), and the ads seem to be inserted at pre-determined intervals sometimes hilariously cutting a scene up with a second or two left prior to transition. Worst case scenario, one could always chop ads losslessly from mp4s based on I frames ;)

whatever_gong82 and RedFox 1 like this.
  12. blue2245

blue2245 Member

The CWtv and CWseed streams are not segmented. These streams are not that well protected at all and are very easy to download on your own if you know how to google it. Every time I've downloaded from both sites it's a single file with no commercials and you can grab the SRT files to embed later.

However, quality is mixed. I downloaded Swamp Thing from there ages ago at 1080p the picture quality was pixelated and looked awful. Meanwhile the latest episode of The Flash at the time was really good quality.

13. 0x0x0x0x0

It's not about how to do it for myself, but what AS can offer to the masses

14. Justin Fowles

Justin Fowles Well-Known Member

Well Peacock tv is now supported buy another company not mentioning the name

15. blue2245

blue2245 Member

Either way don't expect CW or CWseed. From the first post.
    • MUST have paid plans! Online (ad-supported) platforms offering free content are not streaming providers in the same sense as Prime Video and Netflix
    • Website's for local TV channels where your can rewatch content that aired on TV recently are not streaming providers.

16. 0x0x0x0x0

I wasn't aware you were elected to speak on behalf of the project, but where exactly did my so called "expectation" manifest itself? I was under the impression this thread was for dumping ideas...

I am starting to get an impression that your idea of a "streaming provider" is something you personally can pay some money toward the provider and AS then pimp your warez to at the Scene...

RedFox 1 likes this.
  17. blue2245

blue2245 Member

That description is from the very first post in this thread. Think whatever you want.

18. 0x0x0x0x0

Except that The CW is not a local TV channel by any measure...

19. blue2245

blue2245 Member

CW is available in most areas free with just a digital antenna.

20. 0x0x0x0x0

Yey for the CW, your point? (rhetorical)