READ ME: post requests for new streaming providers here | Upd: 23/05/21

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Ch3vr0n, Sep 20, 2020.

1. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I got through a special a few months back, 1.99 a month for 12 months. It was an AP special I think its great.

2. TomTiddler

TomTiddler Well-Known Member

Wanted to add my vote for Apple TV+, but first a big thanks to the whole team for the way this endeavor has been handled/managed. Happy to see Hulu, although in Canada it's not much use to me. Apple TV+ is a different matter, and it would be great to know if it's even on the horizon/being considered/has already been ruled out.

Thanks again
    TomTiddler

3. superduty04ford

superduty04ford Active Member

REDBOX most definitely

4. Sanji Kun

Sanji Kun Member

Vudu.com please.

DannyBoi likes this.
  5. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Maybe someday. No promises

6. I am a huge fan of your software thank you for all you do! I have purchased this along with other products in the past. The biggest providers/capabilities I am looking for are:

Vudu 1080P HDX: I purchased a lot of movies and TV shows on there and would love to have a backup.
    Peacock 1080P: Lots of TV shows are available on there that would need to be paid for otherwise.
    Hulu: 1080P support.

Sanji Kun likes this.
  7. Jimc115

Jimc115 Active Member

Discovery+ and Peacock would be great....keep in mind that HULU is basically what Disney+ rejected. Disney doesn't like to go more than 720p.

8. pooky2483

pooky2483 Member

Here in UK, one would be SKY TV.

9. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Well-Known Member

thats impossible they use videoguard drm

10. pooky2483

pooky2483 Member

Ah, didn't know that. Suppose I'll have to carry on using my capture card then.

11. vvserve

vvserve Member

ABEMA [JP]
    Code:
    https://abema.tv/
    Rakuten-TV [JP]
    Code:
    https://tv.rakuten.co.jp/

I want all stream videos supported by Streamfab to be supported.

And I hope that the badge function already supported by Streamfab will be supported by this application as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2021
  12. Justin Fowles

Justin Fowles Well-Known Member

We need Peacock TV no company has added that site yet

13. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Have a bit of patience please, Our developers are working as fast and hard as they can.

pooky2483 likes this.
  14. fghysdf3vs

fghysdf3vs New Member

Code:
    www.crunchyroll.com and https://www.anime-on-demand.de/ please for [DE] 

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2021
  15. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Last time crunchy was mentioned I believe someone said they don't use DRM. Any video downloader should work.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

16. DigitalfreakNYC

DigitalfreakNYC Active Member

The bitrate of downloading from HBOmax directly is far less than through Amazon. All the movies I tested were about 60% of the size of Amazon.

Amazon is always preferred.

17. DigitalfreakNYC

I asked about Vudu last year and Ch3vr0n actually removed it from the list, saying that it didn't meet the requirements.

18. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Well I said don’t rule anything out, I can’t promise anything. We are working on new providers, if that’s the one you would like to see it’s duly noted. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sanji Kun likes this.
  19. DigitalfreakNYC

That's great to hear that, even if it's not on the list, it still might be under consideration. I'd love Vudu.

Sanji Kun likes this.
  20. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Hi all,

Im considering buy a license for this great product. I've tested it and is awsome. Congrats to the team.

I want to know if there is a chance to implement the streaming service called Blim (https://www.blim.com/inicio).

Best, Suggested by barra51.