READ ME: post requests for new streaming providers here | Upd: 23/05/21

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Ch3vr0n, Sep 20, 2020.

1. san_man

san_man Active Member

I had a look through the thread, and I even tried doing a search, so if my request is a repeat, I apologize now. I was wondering if Hoopla might be considered for addition to the list. Maybe there's already another means of capturing that video, I don't know - I'm new to this forum/learning about this software, although I've been an AnyDVD user for close to 2 decades... Thanks.

2. zero269

zero269 Well-Known Member

Hi san_man,

You're not crazy. That provider was not listed, nor found anywhere in the forum based on my forum search.
    upload_2021-5-23_0-55-1.png

However, you'll want to use the [ CODE] and [ /CODE] bbcode tag (without leading spaces in brackets[]) for recommending new Providers and provider links. Details can be found in at the top of page one in this thread.

To fix your initial post, just sign in and click edit underneath your post and just add the bbcode tags for your requested provider like so:

upload_2021-5-23_1-1-22.png

whatever_gong82 and RedFox 1 like this.
  3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

All of them already on the list
    Google play what?, Rakuten is not a streaming platform. Free online platform through adds. Does not meet requirements, Filmin added. VodafoneTV online: does not meet requirements
    Already on the list
    done
    All of them already on the list. Pretty sure hbo now is replaced by hbo max
    Doesn't meet requirements

zero269 likes this.
  4. Kabukiman

Kabukiman New Member

Kanopy
    The Great Courses Plus (soon to be called "Wondrium"?)

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Kanopy doesn't meet requirements. From the very front page "Stream thousands of films for free, thanks to the generous support of your public library or university"
    Can't verify courses, not available in my region. What's yours so i can test with a vpn

6. Kabukiman

Kabukiman New Member

Kanopy isn't exactly free, it requires a paid library card.
    I'm West Coast USA.

7. zero269

Hi Kabukiman,

I have an LA County library card, but it’s free. If you’re paying for yours, I would look at your County library. They don’t charge a fee because they’re funded by tax payers.
    It comes with access to:
    Code:
     Hoopla, Kanopy and my favorite... Lynda.com, which the accounts for Library Card holders was migrated over to LinkedIn Learning.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I think Hulu should be the first one added, it’s the most used streaming provider because of price and content. Remember I have no say and what provider is added, but common sense tells you that most people will go to the lowest price best content providers..

SamuriHL and zero269 like this.
  9. zero269

Definitely!

RedFox 1 likes this.
  10. zero269

That's a good one. I'm subscribed to their Signature Collection in APV Channels.
    I was just looking at the Plus collection, and it appears they have many more titles not available in their Signature lineup.

upload_2021-5-27_20-27-6.png

Not bad... (y)

11. uwacm

uwacm Member

Hello,
    would like to add
    Code:
     www.joyn.de 
    (an Euro 6,99 per month streaming service).
    Isn't there something like an RFP protocol for streaming, like POP for mail, or ...?
    So one cannot provide an URL in AnyStream, login to the paid account, and start?
    Why that requests-for-new-streaming-providers list here?
    Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2021
  12. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Automatic disqualficiation. Uncoded link fixed. Please read the instructions again.

13. stew181

stew181 New Member

Same here. :(

14. uwacm

uwacm Member

Hello,
    would like to add
    Code:
    www.joyn.de
    (an Euro 6,99 per month streaming service).
    Isn't there something like an RFP protocol for streaming, like POP for mail, or ...?
    So one cannot provide an URL in AnyStream, login to the paid account, and start?
    Why that requests-for-new-streaming-providers list here?
    Thanks in advance!

15. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Well-Known Member

16. Justin Fowles

Justin Fowles Well-Known Member

Could you add ITunes to the list no one has been able to crack ITunes yet id pay for a new product purely for ITunes too

Juan42 likes this.
  17. DannyBoi

They have lol everything has been cracked

18. Justin Fowles

Justin Fowles Well-Known Member

nope currently no product supports the new ITunes version

19. DannyBoi

Scene release groups do

20. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

What illegal piracy groups do does not belong in this thread, nor are they a "product". The next post on this subject will get deleted without warning.

whatever_gong82 and Lowpro like this.