READ ME: post requests for new streaming providers here | Upd: 23/05/21

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Ch3vr0n, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Chaarrrt

Chaarrrt New Member

I know they've been suggested already, but it would really be great if you added:
    HBO (Spain)
    Movistar + (Spain)
    Vodafone TV (Spain)

2. Foxy!

Foxy! New Member

HULU , HBO MAX, Paramount +, HBO NOW

3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Please read the list these have all been requested before. thank you, All except Hulu are available through Amazon Prime, just a bit of info.

4. Lighthouse

Lighthouse Member

I think having some kind of voting thread will be great at this point.

Wowfunhappy likes this.
  5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

There will not be any voting. Service adding is at developer discretion

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

6. Lighthouse

Lighthouse Member

The fact that adding service is at developer discretion is nothing to do with having a voting thread. Adding features always has been developer discretion, thus voting threads are also always been nothing more than helpful indications for the devs.

But it does not automatically mean we should not have one.

Did the developer explicitly say he/she does not desire to have a voting thread?

7. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

No, but the forum rules do.

8. HBO Max through prime is a tiny subset of HBO max. Many of the better titles and series aren't accessible. So +1 on HBO max standalone.

9. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I get HBO Max through Amazon Prime. I love that provider.

10. That is where I have it too. But if you go to hbomax.com and select sign in and then sign in with a provider and select prime video channels you will see a ton more content.

Few examples: west wing, all the Studio Ghibli content. reelgood searches show HBO max content which is usually missing on the prime channel.

11. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

If I go to HBO max regular site and sign in what password do i use, Do I have to make another account? Thank you very much

12. You don't make another account.
    Code:
    www.hbomax.com
    . click "sign in". click "sign in" again (upper left corner both times). click "sign in with a provider". Click "prime video | channels". Sends you to the amazon page. Accept disclosure of your subscription status. It logs you in. Don't remember if I got prompted to make an account at that point. But look around and compare the content. My guess is about 4x as much.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2021
  13. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Hey thanks for all the information , I am going to try that ASAP and thank you again

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  14. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Thank you bro it worked just fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

15. Steven Young

Steven Young Member

TiVo to Go. TiVo discontinued their TiVo PC program that let you rip your TiVo recorded programs to MP4 files to take them with you. They locked you out of ripping movies that were copy protected from HBO, etc, so you could watch them any time, but couldn't get them off your TiVo hard drive with out just deleting them. Big suck of hard drive space. And the ripper was very flawed for a couple of years before they discontinued.

16. Steven Young

Steven Young Member

Some kind of Roku ripper. You can plug a external usb or network drive to Roku and they have a pretty open SDK development kit available for creating your own apps. I'm sure there is a way to export a file to hard drive from a AP stream. Probably a matter of getting the app onto the Roku.

17. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Please stay on topic. This sticky is stricly for posting provider requests. Feel free to continue that conversation in the appropriate subforum (General Chat, third party products...)

18. ZeroSugar

ZeroSugar New Member

I hate forums because so much gets buried and nobody (including me) is willing to read a zillion old post to see if what they are saying/looking for has been covered. So, if I am pointing out the already well known I apologize. That said, Prime allows you to add other streaming services as "channels" within Prime that will then allow you to download content from those other streamers through your Prime account. The only requirement is that you subscribe for the other service through Prime. The price is usually the same regardless.

Granted, the standard def issue with Prime will still apply, but this is a far easier method of d/l from a different provider than having the programmers work on adding a new service.

19. Steven Young

Steven Young Member

I'd rather do some other services vs everything through Prime. Who knows how long you'll even be able to download through Prime.

20. sycor

sycor Active Member

Yes you can add channels through Prime like HBO, but keep in mind that it is not the same as HBO Max and you do not get all of the content. Same with several of the other channels that I've seen. So yes, channels are great to have a lot of stuff in one place, but having the individual services like HBO max is definitely a positive. If you look at a site like vitalthrills to see what's coming to HBO each month, they differentiate between HBO and MAX because the content is not the same.

Steven Young likes this.