READ ME: please post your requests for new streaming providers here

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Ch3vr0n, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

AnyStream currently has support for the 2 biggest streaming platforms. Amazon Prime Video and Netflix. The developers are aware that these are not the ONLY 2 platforms but they are the biggest, which is why initial release only has support for those 2. This sticky will serve as to keep record of what additional service providers users have suggested.

NOTE: Suggesting another streaming provider is perfectly fine, however this does NOT mean support for it will be added! Please keep that in mind. It is up to the developers to determine if they seem it doable or even want to add support for it.

If you have a suggestion for a new streaming service, please post in this topic about it. It will be added to this list.

The suggestion also has to fit the following criterium:

• MUST have paid plans! Online (ad-supported) platforms offering free content are not streaming providers in the same sense as Prime Video and Netflix
    • Website's for local TV channels where your can rewatch content that aired on TV recently are not streaming providers.

Suggestions that fall under these categories are currently not even being considered for implemention or accepted as a suggestion.

NOTE: When suggesting a streaming provider not on the list below PLEASE POST THEM IN THIS TOPIC. Otherwise i may end up losing oversight of the suggested streaming providers. Please use the [ CODE] and [ /CODE] bbcode tag. We do not want to draw more attention to this forum than needed and definitely not from potential streaming providers. UNCODED LINKS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED FROM BEING ADDED TO THE LIST!

THE FOLLOWING WERE SUGGESTED DURING CLOSED BETA:

• Disney+ [Global]
    • BritBox [USA & UK]
    • Google Play Movies & TV [Global]
    • Hulu [Global]
    • Showtime Anytime [USA & territories only, unlikely extra security layer through cable provider]
    • AppleTV+ [Global]

THE FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN SUGGESTED SINCE PUBLIC RELEASE 1.0.1.0:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020 at 9:42 PM
  2. Octavean

Octavean Well-Known Member

Not sure of all regions but its available in USA and I think they specialize in short films and TV series.

Code:
    https://quibi.com/

Accessible via app or browser IIRC.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2020
  3. Mirai

Mirai Active Member

Code:
    Viaplay
    (Nordic)
    Code:
    Cmore
    (Nordic)
    Code:
    dplay
    (Nordic)
    Code:
    www.sfanytime.com
    (Finland, Sweden, Norway)

idont know if cmore

all those are least

please add those

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  4. mr.secret

mr.secret Member

There's a sticky on requesting providers that says READ ME - NOTE: When suggesting a streaming provider not on the list below CREATE YOUR OWN TOPIC. Otherwise i may end up losing oversight of the suggested streaming providers. Please use the [ CODE] and [ /CODE] bbcode tag. We do not want to draw more attention to this forum than needed and definitely not from potential streaming providers.

5. Ch3vr0n

The code tag is only requirzd if they post full urls. Not the case here. As to the new topic, it was like that before but changed yesterday. I'll merge them later

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Aeneas72 likes this.
  6. Mirai

Mirai Active Member

I dont know how to use code tag can someone explain how I do that?

7. happyguy82

happyguy82 Well-Known Member

you literally type code in square brackets followed by whatever you which to quote and close it off with /code in square brackets :)

like:

(code) URLs here (/code) but with square brackets instead of rounded

whatever_gong82 and Octavean like this.
  8. Mirai

Mirai Active Member

So have done that. Can may someone add those to the threed. And ofc if account needs I can provide accounts.

9. Ch3vr0n

I'll do that later today.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Aeneas72 likes this.
  10. Netgear007

Netgear007 Member

hi,

please add below sites
    Code:
    1. https://www.jiocinema.com/
    2. https://www.zee5.com/
    3. https://www.airtelxstream.in/

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2020
  11. Phican

Phican Member

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
    whatever_gong82 likes this.
  12. rpimonitrbtch

rpimonitrbtch Member

Code:
    YouTubeTV, WWENetwork

13. Octavean

Octavean Well-Known Member

Code:
    DCuniverse
    cbs-all-access
    therokuchannel
    Stirr
    PLUTO.TV
    tubitv.
    electricnow.tv
    filmrise
    popcornflix
    Plex (PlexTV free TV streams and movies)

There are also a couple that require a Library Card but not sure if anyone would be interested in those.

14. albino

albino Member

Some of the ones being requested in the various threads, like Tubi for example, aren't DRM protected. You can just use youtube-dl, VideoDownloadHelper, jdownloader, etc.

15. Sei969

Sei969 Active Member

Code:
    www.sundancenow.com
    USA & Canada

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    Octavean likes this.
  16. Hellboy15

Hellboy15 Member

Code:
    Disney plus
    Apple TV +
    Rakuten TV 
    Me interesa hacerlo funcionar en EspaƱa

Octavean likes this.
  17. Ch3vr0n

OP Updated:

@Octavean sites added

@Mirai Dplay disqualified for now. Does not meet requirements. Seems to be free online platform for stuff already available on TV. Does not qualify as a streaming service. Unless you can point me to a page of paid plans

@Netgear007 All 3 disqualified for now. From what i can see those are fre online platforms for cable subscribers. They're not paid platforms. If i'm wrong, please point me to the page with subscriber plans.

@rpimonitrbtch added

@Octavean DCUniverse disqalified. According to wikipidea is/will be migrated to HBO Max; Stirr, plutoTV, TubiTV, electricTVNow, Filmrise, PopcornFlix disqualified. Don't meet requirements. Free online platforms. PlexTV added since it offers a paid service (plex pass)

@Sei969 Need more info for sundance now. Cannot find page with paid plans.
    @Hellboy15 RakutenTV disqualified. Free online platform (through ads), doesn't meet requirements for now. AppleTV and Disney+ are already on the list

--- END UPDATE ---

Netgear007 likes this.
  18. Mirai

Mirai Active Member

2RXzdAa.png that cost money to see shows as are for premium only and for to watch sport they have 2 plans for accounts sport plan and premium and ofc the free but the free is limted.

19. rpimonitrbtch

rpimonitrbtch Member

I also suggested WWENetwork.

20. Ch3vr0n