• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Read from file instead of device?

fbacher

I was encountering imperfect copies of several BluRay disks so I used ddrescue to do a raw copy of the disk to a file. The copies had 0 errors. I would like to tell DVDFab to read from these files instead of the device, but this does not seem to be possible.

Using DVDFab you can specify several parameters for dealing with disk errors: you can specify how many times to retry reading a block as well as how many blocks to skip on failure. No such capability seems to be in DVDFab.

I am just stuck?

Well if the capability you want isn't in dvdfab, why don't you ask them? You're in the RedFox anydvd forum section. Topic moved.

Back