• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Read Errors - Direct BD Rip vs Rip From ISO

SkyLiner

When I rip a BD to ISO using only AnyDVDHD...and get NO read errors during the process; I sometimes get read errors when I re-rip said ISO to a new ISO using CloneBD (to select only desired Titles). The 2 times I've had this happen (with "2012" and "Jackie"), even though I get a couple read errors during the process (of creating the new ISO from the original 1:1 ISO), CloneBD forges through and continues creating the new ISO to completion. The reason I find this interesting is because when I run into a BD that gives read errors when trying to create an ISO (either by using only AnyDVD or by using AnyDVD in the background and CloneBD to create the ISO), the ISO creation process stops and doesn't let me complete. But on these 2 titles I mentioned, I get no read errors during the initial ISO creation process, but I do get the read errors (albeit not enough to stop the process) when creating the second ISO. You would think that if there were errors on the BD, they would have showed themselves during the initial ISO creation and not during the 2nd creation of the ISO from the original ISO.

Any thoughts?

Back