• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Read errors constantly

Step back / recalibrate

I do not see anything in your sys info list that could interfere with CloneDVD2 at the moment.

What I am curious about, after reading your initial input and one from a few days ago is this statement:

"... but if I attempt to use CloneDVD to Burn it onto a DVD I still get the constant read errors.... "

with "IT" being data that you've ripped to the hard drive with AnyDVD.
And this data burns happily with some other product which tells me you have DVD content physically on the hard drive and CloneDVD is giving you "read" errors trying to burn THAT content while some other product happily burns it.

Either I've missed something or we're focused on the wrong thing. :confused:

When you "rip" the content to a TEMP directory on the hard drive, please do me a favor and tell me what you are doing in CloneDVD2 from that point on until you get an error message. Then I'd like to see a screen shot of that message.

I'm having trouble with "read errors" when you're not using CloneDVD2 to read from the DVD drive anymore. ;)

Thanks.

The only thing runing is mcafee and anydvd.
I have downloaded the newest versions of bot anydvd and clone dvd, and still the same problem.

Can you provide a screenshot of the error message(s) you're receiving, please?

I have actually found that if i have an image as soon as CloneDVD trys to burn the image on a disk an error occurs advising it can read the blank disk.

Can we focus please (again)?

I have actually found that if i have an image as soon as CloneDVD trys to burn the image on a disk an error occurs advising it can read the blank disk.

You do mean "can't read...", right?

Looking back at the very beginning you talked about copying a DVD.
Now you're talking about copying an image.
It took some time now to find out you are (likely?) talking about discovery of the blank for burning and NOT about the data. Right?

And again:

May I please see a screen shot of that message?

a. Press and hold CRTL. Press the PRINT / PrntSrn key on your keyboard
b. Release the keys and open start > all programs > accessories > Paint.
c. Click "edit" and "paste".
d. Select "JPG" as the file type and give the file the name "error".
e. Please attach that image to your reply.

And

since I can draw out of your last statement that this problem is occurring at the "begin WRITE" phase you should have something in the CloneDVD log (the tab on the left side of the WRITING.... frame.

Paste that content into a notepad TXT file and attach it please.

May I please see a screen shot of that message?

a. Press and hold CRTL. Press the PRINT / PrntSrn key on your keyboard
if frank's method doesn't work for you:
on other computers (including my hp laptop) you may do a screen capture like this:
hold down "fn" then press "prt sc".

Suddenly quiet...

Hello, Earth calling....

Anybody know what the resulting status is for this one? ;)

Back