• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reactivating AnyDVD after crash

GeneinOrlando

Recently upgraded to 8.02, but I had a system crash and need to reinstall on my replacement desktop. How do I access place to enter my key code? I used to use this computer, and now all I get is trial period has expired ... request trial or order.
Thanks,

Gene

wrong section, moved.. License issues have their own section. The AnyDVD section is reserved for DVD disc issues only.

As to accessing the place to enter your code, you don't. AnyDVD doesn't use text based serials, it never has. You need to double click (to execute) the license key FILE you were sent via e-mail when you purchased your license code for v8 or above (note: slysoft license key files only work upto version 7695, they do NOT work with v8 or above)

wrong section, moved.. License issues have their own section. The AnyDVD section is reserved for DVD disc issues only.

As to accessing the place to enter your code, you don't. AnyDVD doesn't use text based serials, it never has. You need to double click (to execute) the license key FILE you were sent via e-mail when you purchased your license code for v8 or above (note: slysoft license key files only work upto version 7695, they do NOT work with v8 or above)

Thanks .... working now

Back