• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Re: The file..........AnyDVDHD is not valid AnyDVD license!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

clueless1960

I am still confused!

In the last two postings to my previous thread (which is now 'closed to postings') you said that you would "PM" me and that you would alert your sales department.

I have heard nothing.

Can you PLEASE help me????????????

How long should I wait to expect a solution?
the waiting time is different none the less problems here are solved in a very short time according to my experience none the less I would like to remind you again that SLYSOFT has been closed and after your version is operational this version probably won't work with new DVDs or BLURAY

the waiting time is different none the less problems here are solved in a very short time according to my experience none the less I would like to remind you again that SLYSOFT has been closed and after your version is operational this version probably won't work with new DVDs or BLURAY
I already called Ivan. he is away for a few days, so it will have to wait. I closed the thread and said I would get back to you, I will when it's been decided upon.

I already called Ivan. he is away for a few days, so it will have to wait. I closed the thread and said I would get back to you, I will when it's been decided upon.
I assume that the reaction belonged @

clueless1960 not me​

How long should I wait to expect a solution?
A few means 3, so probably after the weekend is over. You could try uninstalling the software and reinstalling the old Slysoft version and try your old key again to see if that works while you are waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back