• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RE: Previous Version Links

goncal

1.2.8.4 Beta (No longer works for Amazon prime)

Beg to differ.
It is working fine on older stuff.

1.2.8.4 Beta (No longer works for Amazon prime)

Beg to differ.
It is working fine on older stuff.
Mine literally tells me my version is too old and to update... Maybe it was just certain shows? I didn't waist anymore tokens. Ill give it a try again later

I got that same error whenever I tried to download anything from AP with 1.2.8.0. with 1.2.8.4 I encountered a lot of things in AP that threw the decryption error. So I updated to 1.2.9.0 again.

There is a lot of older stuff that it doesn't work on.
Lot of stuff as new as 2020 it works on.
Point is title said no longer works.
I am just pointing out it does work on a lot of things

You can install muliple versions of AnyStream on the same computer. Just install to different folder locations. And yes, I continue to use AnyStream 1.2.8.4 (64-bit) without issue. I downloaded 7 seasons of a TV series from Amazon Prime over the weekend using AnyStream 1.2.8.4, every stream downloading at 1080p with DD+ audio, the video for every resulting MP4 file playing cleanly from start to finish when spot checking each. Now, if you attempt to download a stream using 1.2.8.4 which can't be decrypted you will get a "you need to install the latest version" message. You can simply cancel out of that prompt though. And yes, it will be hit or miss as to what's available in 1080p via AnyStream 1.2.8.4 and that's fine with me, because I have zero interest in downloading the same stream at half the HD resolution using AnyStream 1.2.9.0. To each his own naturally.

Back