• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

re-installed XP, now get incompatable driver with PDVD HELP! please

dexgo

I just re-installed XP pro. and went to install drivers for video and the new anydvd trial + pdvd 3319a

But when I went to play a movie it says Incompatible drivers.

I changed to laptopvideo2go new ones. still same thing.

i am going to cry. I have put soo much money into this laptop. and now Ive sit here for 6 hours and tried everything.

it's like i never ever had it working and all that was a dream. I should have never reinstalled windows but I accidently screwed up my hdd.

everything is pretty much the same, i have a m1710 with bd/hd dvd and a 7900gtx go video card.

I had it working great before with the latest DELL drivers *the last ones they put out.

and I had it working with the laptop video 2 go drivers as well.

Now everything I do I get the same thing.

Please can someone help me.

thanks

somethings really messed up!

I tried the newest 171 drivers from lv2g and the advisor and pdvd say that it's not compatible.

somethings in my puter letting them know or preventing me from being able to do anything.

this sux.

just installed vista and 169.01 lv2g driver.

same chit. what is going on???

No matter what it says incompatible graphics card driver.

I wonder if I spent 500 bux for a videocard that's hdcp for my notebook would it say the same crap anyways???

default vista drivers says imcompatible.

Dell official are incompatible too and also lv2g are incompatible.

the advisor says you need 94.75 nvidia or greater.

funny cuz I have 169.XX and it still is incompatible.

something stinks!

I just dropped 1000 bux in the biggest notebook hdd's i could get and a slimline burner + hd dvd drive etc etc.

and now it looks like they are all bloody useless.

this sux

I'm using 156.07 from lv2g on my 7900GTX go card and it works fine with Powerdvd, I tried updating it and it came up with the errors you're getting

thanks for the reply

I am d/l them now to try.

funny cuz I had alot of the drivers i tried earlier working before on xp.

Back