• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Re: Copy Protection Unknown (CSS keys)

mpitman

Hi, when I tried to back up my boxset of Planet Earth (DVD) as soon as I put the DVD in my PC anydvd pop-up came up and gave an error stating it couldn't break the copy protection on these discs and if wanted to force another css key. Also I am using AnyDVD 6156.

Last edited:
Hi, when I tried to back up my boxset of Planet Earth (DVD) as soon as I put the DVD in my PC anydvd pop-up came up and gave an error stating it couldn't break the copy protection on these discs and if wanted to force another css key. Also I am using AnyDVD 6156.
and what did you answer to the question it asked?:D

1. Use Anydvd 6.1.5.9
2. Generally speaking, you can ignore the CSS error message. Ensure the css archive is not enabled in Anydvd. If you decide to ignore the warning, don't bother with step 3.
3. Ensure your drive's region code matches the region code of the original discs

Back