• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RE: CloneDVD mobile crashing / "must close" after selecting source

robert r

CloneDVDMobile 1800 worked fine for me in windows 7 SP1 for months, in use with a Wacom Tablet AND with Desktop gadgets (aka Sidebar in Vista). After replacing the HDD & Windows & a year's worth of MS updates last week the app would not read disks or iso source. I rec'd the 'Windows will now close message'...

The beginning of thread sticky by Frank had several options to try. #3 The change to 'compatability to Vista SP1' did work...somewhat. My screen resolution kept reverting to 640x800! but the app worked!

What has finally worked for me was to right click the app shortcut icon, select troubleshoot compatability. That troubleshooter diagnosed, then recommended Windows XP SP2. The app works absolutely fine now, just as before the new HDD.

[NOTE: The app shortcut item only shows this troubleshooter from right click on the desktop. It does not show up on icons pinned to either the Start Menu OR pinned to the taskbar in Windows 7.]

Windows 7 SP1, Norton 360 security suite
AnyDVD, Clone DVD2, & Virtual Clone drve [none of which had issues after the new HDD/Windows reinstall]

Hope this may be useful for others facing a similar crash of CloneDVD mobile.

Thanks

I rec'd the 'Windows will now close message'...
What has finally worked for me was to right click the app shortcut icon, select troubleshoot compatability. That troubleshooter diagnosed, then recommended Windows XP SP2. The app works absolutely fine now, just as before the new HDD.

Hope this may be useful for others facing a similar crash of CloneDVD mobile.

Thanks much for this feedback. Very helpful. 8)

Back