Ratatouille

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by jnunnzy, Nov 7, 2007.

1. jnunnzy

jnunnzy Member

hate to be such a dim bulb here..i too am having problems with this dvd. i downloaded the zip file. but, what do you do with it after that?

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

What region are you in?

3. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

YOU DON'T download the .zip file.

You READ and ANSWER questions BEFORE POSTING:

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

4. jnunnzy

jnunnzy Member

1,united states,canada

5. Webslinger

1) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

What problem are you having exactly?

2) a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
    c) Click "enable logging".
    d) Click "ok".
    e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
    f) Go to your My Documents folder
    g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
    h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like [​IMG]
    i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    l) click "upload"

6. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

And where is the zip file?

7. Webslinger

Forget it. I split the thread. He was trying to download someone else's zip file for some unknown reason.

8. jnunnzy

jnunnzy Member

zip file is in my documents. if its all the same to you webslinger, maybe i can just charlie can assist me with this. i seemed to have rubbed you the wrong way. I simply am having the same problems as some of the other members.

9. Webslinger

You are not having the same problem as others. In thread you posted in originally, that poster resolved his issue.

Stating "I simply am having the same problems as some of the other members" isn't helpful.
    Unless you answer these questions and follow instructions, no one is going to be able to help you properly:

1) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

2) a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
    c) Click "enable logging".
    d) Click "ok".
    e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
    f) Go to your My Documents folder
    g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
    h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like [​IMG]
    i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    l) click "upload"

Sure.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  10. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

I see, just trying to keep you from being so repetitive. It does get old I know all to well.

11. Webslinger

Sure. No problem

12. jnunnzy

jnunnzy Member

here is the file

Attached Files:

13. darlbel

darlbel New Member

I updated my video drivers and for some reason it worked.

14. Webslinger

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

15. Webslinger

This Arcsoft filter does cause conflicts with Slysoft software. Uninstall whatever program installed it (possibly Arcsoft Photo impressions) and ensure that filter is no longer listed.

James (Anydvd developer) says this filter causes problems. Visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=36523&postcount=9

I never knew Windvd installed that, but I do know it's used by Pinnacle Studio 9.

Uninstall Pinanacle Studio 9 or Windvd, and ensure Iviaspi no longer appears in your filters.

James also hates this filter.

If you can't figure out how to remove those filters, then do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
    ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
    (it's also an excellent program imo)
    iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Iviaspi." Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "afc". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "AFS2K". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
    iv) Reboot

By the way, I and everyone else reading this thread still have no idea what problem it is you're experiencing since you haven't told us.

16. jnunnzy

jnunnzy Member

took my disc back to the vid store and exchanged it. popped in the new one and had no problems. i haven't changed any settings. maybe it is the discs? btw, i told them it skipped and they exchanged it with no questions asked.

17. jnunnzy

jnunnzy Member

sorry, forgot to mention, i had a problem similiar to others here. it would get to 30-40 percent and stop. had the clean your disc error message.

18. Webslinger

Then I'm glad your issue is resolved.

19. baggy

baggy Member

I seem to be having tthe problem of finding this browse button, all other steps before that did just as you said. Is there a nother word that would take the place of browse?

20. Webslinger

No. It appears in a popup window.