• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ratatouille

bullseye809

I get this movie to copy to about 85% and then I get a message saying that there is a scratch on the disc. I clean the disc, and it still says this. Any ideas on how to fix this.

It won't be released in the US until Tues. so there won't be much input here 'til then. But, if it's scratched, it's scratched. Return it for a new copy.

I get this movie to copy to about 85% and then I get a message saying that there is a scratch on the disc. I clean the disc, and it still says this. Any ideas on how to fix this.

1 ) Click the red fox icon in your system tray. Select "status" on the left hand side of your screen. With the problematic disc inserted in your computer, click the appropriate drive tab letter (the drive containing the disc) in Anydvd. In the window below the drive letter (just right click in the window and choose "select all" and then "copy"), copy and paste (right click, select "paste") the information into your next reply on these forums. If you made a backup, do this step for both the original disc and the backup, please.

2 ) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

3 a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Here is the information you wanted. It says there is dirt on the disc. It is a brand new disc. Never have watched it. Straight to copy. Tried rip it for me and say the psl file was not imported correctly. Let me know if you need more info. Tried clone dvd also.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_RATATOUILLE.zip
    102.5 KB · Views: 6
CDROM Class UpperFilters:
Cdralw2k (system32\drivers\Cdralw2k.sys), Version: 5.3.2.31 (5.3.2.31)
Company: Roxio
Product: DirectCD
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2001,2002, Roxio, Inc.
Description: CDRAL for Windows 2000 Kernel Driver
FileVersion: 5.3.2.31
ProductVersion: 5.3.2.31

Cdr4_2K (system32\drivers\Cdr4_2K.sys), Version: 7.1.0.190 (7.1.0.190)
Company: Roxio
Product: Drag-to-Disc
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2004 Roxio, Inc.
Description: CDR4 CD and DVD Burning Helper Driver
FileVersion: 7.1.0.190
ProductVersion: 7.1.0.190

Ugh. Drag to disc is packet writing software. Uninstall it. Packet writing software is terrible and known to cause conflicts with other programs, including Slysoft software.

1. Uninstall Sonic's Drag to Disc packet writing software
2. Reboot
3. Check to ensure the two entries I quoted previously no longer appear in your filters.

If you don't know how to check, do this:

a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Check to ensure those 2 filters I quoted earlier no longer appear.

IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO REMOVE THE FILTERS, do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Cdr4_xp". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "Cdralw2k". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

It's better to uninstall the programs that installed those two filters, but if you can't figure out how, then follow the steps I listed. Please keep in mind the programs that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

Last edited:
When I disable those filters through imgburn it loses my disc drives. I mean that my dvd reader, and my dvd burner does not show up in my computer. Is there a way around this, or did I do somthing incorrectly. I am using windows 2000.

When I disable those filters through IMGBurn it loses my disc drives. I mean that my DVD reader, and my DVD burner does not show up in my computer. Is there a way around this, or did I do something incorrectly. I am using windows 2000.

Cannot Access CD-ROM
and "Code 31" Error Message in Device Manager
After You Remove Adaptec Easy CD Creator from Your Computer
Windows 2000

After ....
You will need to Re Install Any - DVD/CD Software
- To regain the Software's Access to Your DVD/CD Drives

When I disable those filters through imgburn it loses my disc drives. I mean that my dvd reader, and my dvd burner does not show up in my computer. Is there a way around this, or did I do somthing incorrectly. I am using windows 2000.

Did you actually delete the filters--or did you just delete the drivers (they will have .sys extensions)? Do both

If that doesn't work, do what shannon90210 wrote, but you will need to reinstall Clonedvd and Anydvd.

Last edited:
Back