Ratatouille

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by bullseye809, Nov 3, 2007.

1. bullseye809

bullseye809 New Member

I get this movie to copy to about 85% and then I get a message saying that there is a scratch on the disc. I clean the disc, and it still says this. Any ideas on how to fix this.

2. ricoman

ricoman Well-Known Member

It won't be released in the US until Tues. so there won't be much input here 'til then. But, if it's scratched, it's scratched. Return it for a new copy.

3. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

1 ) Click the red fox icon in your system tray. Select "status" on the left hand side of your screen. With the problematic disc inserted in your computer, click the appropriate drive tab letter (the drive containing the disc) in Anydvd. In the window below the drive letter (just right click in the window and choose "select all" and then "copy"), copy and paste (right click, select "paste") the information into your next reply on these forums. If you made a backup, do this step for both the original disc and the backup, please.

2 ) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

3 a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
    c) Click "enable logging".
    d) Click "ok".
    e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
    f) Go to your My Documents folder
    g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
    h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like [​IMG]
    i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    l) click "upload"

4. bullseye809

bullseye809 New Member

Here is the information you wanted. It says there is dirt on the disc. It is a brand new disc. Never have watched it. Straight to copy. Tried rip it for me and say the psl file was not imported correctly. Let me know if you need more info. Tried clone dvd also.

Attached Files:

5. Webslinger

Ugh. Drag to disc is packet writing software. Uninstall it. Packet writing software is terrible and known to cause conflicts with other programs, including Slysoft software.

1. Uninstall Sonic's Drag to Disc packet writing software
    2. Reboot
    3. Check to ensure the two entries I quoted previously no longer appear in your filters.

If you don't know how to check, do this:

a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
    (it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Check to ensure those 2 filters I quoted earlier no longer appear.

IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO REMOVE THE FILTERS, do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
    ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
    (it's also an excellent program imo)
    iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Cdr4_xp". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "Cdralw2k". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
    iv) Reboot

It's better to uninstall the programs that installed those two filters, but if you can't figure out how, then follow the steps I listed. Please keep in mind the programs that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  6. bullseye809

bullseye809 New Member

When I disable those filters through imgburn it loses my disc drives. I mean that my dvd reader, and my dvd burner does not show up in my computer. Is there a way around this, or did I do somthing incorrectly. I am using windows 2000.

7. shannon90210

shannon90210 Well-Known Member

Cannot Access CD-ROM
    and "Code 31" Error Message in Device Manager
    After You Remove Adaptec Easy CD Creator from Your Computer
    Windows 2000

After ....
    You will need to Re Install Any - DVD/CD Software
    - To regain the Software's Access to Your DVD/CD Drives

8. Webslinger

Did you actually delete the filters--or did you just delete the drivers (they will have .sys extensions)? Do both

If that doesn't work, do what shannon90210 wrote, but you will need to reinstall Clonedvd and Anydvd.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007