• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ratatouille Disc 2 Bonus Materials R2

Bobble

Hi,

Having some problems ripping Disc 2 on the brand new DVD purchased today.Disc appears spotless.I have tried to rip with AI Scanner set to all 3 modes and the only 1 that will allow a partial rip is Automatic.Log File attached.( Disc 1 ripped like a dream )

Appreciate your feedback,

Regards

Bobble

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_RATATOUILLE_BONUS.zip
    107.2 KB · Views: 6
1) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

2) Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

As the Retail DVD was only released in the UK today I would be surprised if any had noticed the problem with disc 2 so far.My drives both read the DVD.Disc 1 worked as usual.Nero,DVDshrink,CloneDVD 2 will not rip any further than the last 16 seconds of the Disc.AnyDVD 6.3.1.5 aborts during ripping,I have tried with all 3 AI Scanner Settings and the only setting that will recognise there is a disc in the drive is the default setting.Is there any issues on the log file attached to the first message.The only complete copy of this disc was using CloneCD and this created an image that was ok to copy however the copied image was gobbledy gook.

My drives are set to region 2 with AnyDVD disabled.

I would appreciate some help on this one please,

Regards

Bobble

(If it can be done I can do it but not with this one)

Answer the questions please. Otherwise, I can't help you, and any attempts at troubleshooting become fairly pointless.
Leave the A.I. canner at default. If Anydvd ripper aborts, there must be an error message. Provide the full error message.

1) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

2) Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, let us know.

Last edited:
Back